OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

The window in the back heel stands out quite a bit. Also, the tpu ribbing will definitely stand out when contrasted with the base. The flywire brings the focus away from the horizontal lines.

The window in the back heel stands out quite a bit. Also, the tpu ribbing will definitely stand out when contrasted with the base. The flywire brings the focus away from the horizontal lines.

VI>IV>V in performance for me, and for looks I'd probably go the same way. I don't know, Just something about the feel of the VIs that just puts em over the top for me. They are like form fitting athletic slippers. and imo, they all look better than the IV. Though this shoe will perform. That much is a given.

VI>IV>V in performance for me, and for looks I'd probably go the same way. I don't know, Just something about the feel of the VIs that just puts em over the top for me. They are like form fitting athletic slippers. and imo, they all look better than the IV. Though this shoe will perform. That much is a given.

Originally Posted by shpongled25

they are nice. But they don't have that sexy look of the IV, V, and VIs...they look like more of a generic shoe IMO. I'm SURE they will perform great, but for casual rocking, these may not cut the mustard as the last three. Even with nice colorways, the look of the shoe just isn't that special. We'll see. Maybe I'll be wrong when I see em in person, but the only standout feature is the large angular outsole...

thoughts?

I think with the right color blocking this shoe looks like an evolution of the VI (which is a product of the V, which is a product of the IV).. I've been messing around in photoshop (mostly ridding of the visible flywire) and it truly changes the overall aesthetic of this shoe. 

they are nice. But they don't have that sexy look of the IV, V, and VIs...they look like more of a generic shoe IMO. I'm SURE they will perform great, but for casual rocking, these may not cut the mustard as the last three. Even with nice colorways, the look of the shoe just isn't that special. We'll see. Maybe I'll be wrong when I see em in person, but the only standout feature is the large angular outsole...

thoughts?

I think with the right color blocking this shoe looks like an evolution of the VI (which is a product of the V, which is a product of the IV).. I've been messing around in photoshop (mostly ridding of the visible flywire) and it truly changes the overall aesthetic of this shoe. 

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

thoughts?

I'd like to see your photoshop pics. 
Also, for those worrying about how the ankle sleeve will hurt the casual look of the shoe, we haven't seen on feet pics yet. I think it might not look bad at all.

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

thoughts?

I'd like to see your photoshop pics. 
Also, for those worrying about how the ankle sleeve will hurt the casual look of the shoe, we haven't seen on feet pics yet. I think it might not look bad at all.

this model being the elite version makes sense. i'm sure the regular kobe vii we'll be seeing on christmas day will have a typical tongue setup. fiending for moar pixz

this model being the elite version makes sense. i'm sure the regular kobe vii we'll be seeing on christmas day will have a typical tongue setup. fiending for moar pixz

I am def liking the shoe but not that cw...I know they will have a bunch of cw's that are
pimp.gif
as always with the kobe line. Can't wait to see more cw's especially the x-mas
nerd.gif

I am def liking the shoe but not that cw...I know they will have a bunch of cw's that are
pimp.gif
as always with the kobe line. Can't wait to see more cw's especially the x-mas
nerd.gif

Can anyone PS these maybe something similar to the del sol KBVI so that we'll have an idea how they are without the visual flywire. thanks

Can anyone PS these maybe something similar to the del sol KBVI so that we'll have an idea how they are without the visual flywire. thanks

visible zoom? that's just the internal midsole showing.

as for all the hate. it's normal. This is an annual thing until
the same people cop multiple colorways. LOL

anyway, I'm really stoked and I need this on!

MUGEN, by these now! ^_^

I need the xmas colorway and the del sol... jizzinmapants.

visible zoom? that's just the internal midsole showing.

as for all the hate. it's normal. This is an annual thing until
the same people cop multiple colorways. LOL

anyway, I'm really stoked and I need this on!

MUGEN, by these now! ^_^

I need the xmas colorway and the del sol... jizzinmapants.

Going to try and stick to one or two pairs

I'm sure Nike will blow this out the box with some crazy cw's. Look @ lb9, Kobe will not b left behind

Going to try and stick to one or two pairs

I'm sure Nike will blow this out the box with some crazy cw's. Look @ lb9, Kobe will not b left behind

That reminds me, I wonder what the box is going to be like? Not that it's going to matter a whole lot, but now I am very curious.

Back
Top Bottom