OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by SWSH

a bit detailed pic
vT91y.jpg
it really didnt help much.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Xmas Rose > kobe vii "xmas"

This! They are thousand miles behind the X'Kobe in the WOW factor but they are simply "luxurious". More of my style. Kobe is gonna steal the show Christmas Day lol.

Let's see how many minds will change in two weeks. I feel Nike showing us pictures now will lead many to make rush decisions on them. This is the one that needs time to sink in for me. Actual pictures wouldn't hurt. I'm looking forward to what ID will bring to the table. Most likely go this route rather than the X'Kobes and Black/TY.

Originally Posted by maronandlando

Xmas Rose > kobe vii "xmas"

This! They are thousand miles behind the X'Kobe in the WOW factor but they are simply "luxurious". More of my style. Kobe is gonna steal the show Christmas Day lol.

Let's see how many minds will change in two weeks. I feel Nike showing us pictures now will lead many to make rush decisions on them. This is the one that needs time to sink in for me. Actual pictures wouldn't hurt. I'm looking forward to what ID will bring to the table. Most likely go this route rather than the X'Kobes and Black/TY.

OMG these are pure
pimp.gif
those speckles, those cheetah spots, that volt, that ink heel... 
pure fire!

OMG these are pure
pimp.gif
those speckles, those cheetah spots, that volt, that ink heel... 
pure fire!

i dont get how ppl are saying the Rose 2 are better than the VII?? the VII haveent even released yet

maybe the rose my look better for some ppl but im sure the VII will perform better than the Rose 2

i dont get how ppl are saying the Rose 2 are better than the VII?? the VII haveent even released yet

maybe the rose my look better for some ppl but im sure the VII will perform better than the Rose 2

That same NTer said leopard print so I was expecting something totally different.

Bit disappointed by the cheetah spots, but I do like these...

That same NTer said leopard print so I was expecting something totally different.

Back
Top Bottom