OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Do they take crappy pictures on purpose to piss everyone off?

Fuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg

I see the beauty in this shoe.

Wait till actual NikeTalkers start posting pictures.

It's a color you wanna do on NikeiD but never will order... B/c your scared on how it'll come out...

I'm on board. I'll make sure I post 30+ pics of them too, since this shoe isn't gettin the right treatment. But then again... What if this is a ploy Nike has planned out... Making the consumer buy straight outta impulse???

It's a color you wanna do on NikeiD but never will order... B/c your scared on how it'll come out...

I'm on board. I'll make sure I post 30+ pics of them too, since this shoe isn't gettin the right treatment. But then again... What if this is a ploy Nike has planned out... Making the consumer buy straight outta impulse???

Seems like it. This colorway will sell out. And that I f'n promise you. A couple WDYWT pics from some ppl will have others kickin themselves after. Happens all the time.

Seems like it. This colorway will sell out. And that I f'n promise you. A couple WDYWT pics from some ppl will have others kickin themselves after. Happens all the time.

Originally Posted by never wear them

yeah, just like what happened to me when i saw this grinch WDYWT pic

5906486460_d2848d3725.jpg

yeah, just like what happened to me when i saw this grinch WDYWT pic

5906486460_d2848d3725.jpg

Qft.. I totally agree with this..

Qft.. I totally agree with this..

Back
Top Bottom