OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by SWSH

a bit detailed pic
vT91y.jpg

If these are on NDC, I will try to buy a pair for sure. Just wait until Kobe breaks these out on National Television
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i dont get how ppl are saying the Rose 2 are better than the VII?? the VII haveent even released yet

maybe the rose my look better for some ppl but im sure the VII will perform better than the Rose 2

I'm basing on the looks and the simplicity of the colorway nothing more.

i dont get how ppl are saying the Rose 2 are better than the VII?? the VII haveent even released yet

maybe the rose my look better for some ppl but im sure the VII will perform better than the Rose 2

i need these, i'm just worried about how hard they will be to get online, or if i gotta camp.

i need these, i'm just worried about how hard they will be to get online, or if i gotta camp.

Do not know if want

Is it gonna be a supreme or regular

as a matter of fact I hope they release the red ones as regulars and purps as supremes, I could see him switching out at half time

Do not know if want

as a matter of fact I hope they release the red ones as regulars and purps as supremes, I could see him switching out at half time

Do not know if want

Back
Top Bottom