OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

pimp.gif
Wooooo the Christmas pair is fiiiiire, def gonna try and cop hopefully wont be hard to get... livin in MA for Kobe releases FTL

pimp.gif
Wooooo the Christmas pair is fiiiiire, def gonna try and cop hopefully wont be hard to get... livin in MA for Kobe releases FTL

pimp.gif

I love you guys to death.. You know I do..
But I liked you guys better when you didn't like the Kobe VII lol
But Nah, none of you guys live near me, so I'm good

But look at all the fans now on board, I love it, sure Kobe loves it, and I know for sure Nike loves it

You guys..

Love is God
And God is Love

But look at all the fans now on board, I love it, sure Kobe loves it, and I know for sure Nike loves it

You guys..

Love is God
And God is Love

You guys..

Love is God
And God is Love

Maybe if they didn't have spots on them I would be more acceptive to them. I had enough of the scales of the VI and not what I want to see on them. Not too worried, the other colorways are dope and ID is there.

I think some of you are saying they are nice for the sake of not getting called out when you change your mind on them.
laugh.gif

of course the chaos V will top anything.it's a classic and Kobe's fave kobe when it came out... lately he refuses to pick a fave.
I like the Xmas 7 but I might have to pass on these... I don't know how to deal with the leopard print. will wait for some GRs
or hopefully the PDFs would be nice. damn I wanna try these on court.

of course the chaos V will top anything.it's a classic and Kobe's fave kobe when it came out... lately he refuses to pick a fave.
I like the Xmas 7 but I might have to pass on these... I don't know how to deal with the leopard print. will wait for some GRs
or hopefully the PDFs would be nice. damn I wanna try these on court.

Maybe if they didn't have spots on them I would be more acceptive to them. I had enough of the scales of the VI and not what I want to see on them. Not too worried, the other colorways are dope and ID is there.

I think some of you are saying they are nice for the sake of not getting called out when you change your mind on them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

That same NTer said leopard print so I was expecting something totally different.

Bit disappointed by the cheetah spots, but I do like these...
I agree with that, the cheetah design does throw it off a little bit to me. Not a bad cw, but I'll be skipping these to wait for the Sharks, and Grey/Volt cw's. Hopefully some more clearer pics of the GR cw's still start to surface. A Laker cw would look nice with a purple base and the black lines creating those patterns.

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

That same NTer said leopard print so I was expecting something totally different.

Bit disappointed by the cheetah spots, but I do like these...
I agree with that, the cheetah design does throw it off a little bit to me. Not a bad cw, but I'll be skipping these to wait for the Sharks, and Grey/Volt cw's. Hopefully some more clearer pics of the GR cw's still start to surface. A Laker cw would look nice with a purple base and the black lines creating those patterns.

Back
Top Bottom