OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Good thing Kobe decided to get his own sig. Signing with Jordan would have ruin his shoes game like Melo, CP, Wade etc
agree 100%
glad he left adidas too.

^now we kinda hoped for "what if nike offered kobe a signature deal" and the infamous "what if kobe never "raped" that girl"
we could be discussing the zoom kobe 16 or possibly, kobe 10.
To get back on topic: No more pics huh? I guess we were too spoiled by the barrage of pics last week.

^now we kinda hoped for "what if nike offered kobe a signature deal" and the infamous "what if kobe never "raped" that girl"
we could be discussing the zoom kobe 16 or possibly, kobe 10.
To get back on topic: No more pics huh? I guess we were too spoiled by the barrage of pics last week.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

Originally Posted by Wayne141

I don't know how some of you guys can say these can't be worn casually. If the VIs can be wore casually, the VIIs definitely can.
this
x2

and if kobe started out with nike... damn... imagine that.
eek.gif

I'm just glad we're blessed enough to get what we're getting
today. Thanks nike! and keep the friggin price down.

Originally Posted by rukawa005

I don't know how some of you guys can say these can't be worn casually. If the VIs can be wore casually, the VIIs definitely can.
this
x2

and if kobe started out with nike... damn... imagine that.
eek.gif

I'm just glad we're blessed enough to get what we're getting
today. Thanks nike! and keep the friggin price down.

how can you say they can definitely be worn casually (and how can people say they can't) when we haven't even seen the final product? 
grin.gif

how can you say they can definitely be worn casually (and how can people say they can't) when we haven't even seen the final product? 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by al3x89

grin.gif
I can say that cuz they're shoes. Wear them however the hell you want.

Originally Posted by al3x89

grin.gif
I can say that cuz they're shoes. Wear them however the hell you want.

I hope that the 7's go back to the basics in terms of colorways. 6's were dope but mainly gimmick colorways. I want to see more of a balance of the colorways like nike did with the 4's and 5's.

I hope that the 7's go back to the basics in terms of colorways. 6's were dope but mainly gimmick colorways. I want to see more of a balance of the colorways like nike did with the 4's and 5's.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

THIS!!!!!

Originally Posted by trunkz550

THIS!!!!!

lovng that heel piece, already know these will be comfy

Hope too for a carpe diem %%# colourway, a mlk and not too many gimmick colurways

lovng that heel piece, already know these will be comfy

Hope too for a carpe diem %%# colourway, a mlk and not too many gimmick colurways

Back
Top Bottom