OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by rhester

Kobe's should NEVER be worn with denim, strictly on court...

Seen a ton of people pull off good fits with these off the court.
As for favorite model, mine will always be the V.  Possibilites were endless on that shoe, especially with nike ID

Seen a ton of people pull off good fits with these off the court.
As for favorite model, mine will always be the V.  Possibilites were endless on that shoe, especially with nike ID

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Am I the only one that thinks the kobe VI is the best of the Kobe line???

It's my favorite. 
I don't own any Kobes yet, but the VIs have tempted me the most and look the best to me.

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Am I the only one that thinks the kobe VI is the best of the Kobe line???

It's my favorite. 
I don't own any Kobes yet, but the VIs have tempted me the most and look the best to me.

Anyone can pull Kobe's off with the right jeans. You're obviously not one of those people. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Anyone can pull Kobe's off with the right jeans. You're obviously not one of those people. 
indifferent.gif
hm I wear kobes with jeans all the time

indifferent.gif
hm I wear kobes with jeans all the time

Cushlon was used for the Steve Nash-loved cradle rock. I'm not sure but I think it's on the Durants as well? can anybody confirm this?
anyway, it's not a ground breaking cushioning system since it came out years ago on a basketball shoe. I don't know about that one...

regarding the red/green/volt pair, those are nice. wait til MJRod/NWT take a pic of them. depending on what the PDF and other cws look
like, those are on top of my list as of now.

Cushlon was used for the Steve Nash-loved cradle rock. I'm not sure but I think it's on the Durants as well? can anybody confirm this?
anyway, it's not a ground breaking cushioning system since it came out years ago on a basketball shoe. I don't know about that one...

regarding the red/green/volt pair, those are nice. wait til MJRod/NWT take a pic of them. depending on what the PDF and other cws look

indifferent.gif

This!

Here we go again... Yes, you can wear these with jeans... I do it all the time... If you can't, doesn't mean the next person can't pull it off...

indifferent.gif

This!

Here we go again... Yes, you can wear these with jeans... I do it all the time... If you can't, doesn't mean the next person can't pull it off...

indifferent.gif

This!

Back
Top Bottom