OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

^was just lookin at all the listings...i cant miss out on these
ohwell.gif

These are the ones to get... Everyone's grandma will be getting the concords... 
Told somebody else, I'd be more surprised seeing someone rock these than a jordan 11.... I need these.... 

so more pics from ebay listings. 

xofu5x.jpg
ket3c9.jpg

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by snkrhead19

IMO cheetahs are more of a one time thing... . 
According to 'Nessa it was more than a "one time thing"....he been a cheetah since day 1....
I think the irony of this particular release is comical to say the least...
ugly shoe to match an ugly situation on the homefront.....fitting!
roll.gif

not passing, just wouldn't care as much if i missed out on these.

Concords can be had whenever... These cheetahs/leopards, isn't something you see every other year.

So true never thought about it that way,

Man I think im the only one that likes the sleeve on the xmas lol the volt sleeve brings more color to it than what it is now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Man am I the only one who is passing on the concords for these X2?
I'm with you, and the Concords are my favs of all time. lol

Just know they can be had anytime, if you really want em later on.

These XMas 7s and the gitd rookies are gonna be my favorite pick ups of this 2nd hal, of the year.

Jordan Brand is a joke really. it's almost like collecting chuck taylors. 10 years from now
I bet you that's how it's gonna be. dropping the same shoe every other year driving the
value down as well as the hunt.

the Kobe line will rise...

Jordan Brand is a joke really. it's almost like collecting chuck taylors. 10 years from now
I bet you that's how it's gonna be. dropping the same shoe every other year driving the
value down as well as the hunt.

the Kobe line will rise...

The "cheetah" spots on the upper completely kill the shoes for me. IF not for those spots, I would definitely cop because I love everything else about those shoes.....just can't get past those spots. SMH. 

The "cheetah" spots on the upper completely kill the shoes for me. IF not for those spots, I would definitely cop because I love everything else about those shoes.....just can't get past those spots. SMH. 

Originally Posted by Poseidon24

I feel the same way. Oh well, 180 in my pocket for other releases

Back
Top Bottom