OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by T11Time

Bruh! where these new Kobe fans come from?!

Most of the these ppl posting are old heads from back then. They just hardly post. But the hype is always here for the Xmas joints. It's a battle/survival of the fittest.

Most of the these ppl posting are old heads from back then. They just hardly post. But the hype is always here for the Xmas joints. It's a battle/survival of the fittest.

Waiting for Footlocker to open so I can cop the Cheetahs. So far I'm the only person waiting....one more hour.

Waiting for Footlocker to open so I can cop the Cheetahs. So far I'm the only person waiting....one more hour.

Originally Posted by never wear them

NWT- check you pm's

Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get my size this year.  Was able to track one down close-Thanks D.

This stuff is getting crazy...

NWT- check you pm's

Doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get my size this year.  Was able to track one down close-Thanks D.

NWT- check you pm's

eek.gif
joints are mad comfortable

YOOOO!...I completely missed out online for the Xmas joints...If any one of you guys can help me out I would greatly appreciate that...If ya can...

Back
Top Bottom