OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

guys the bump on them is regular with the removable Midsoles, In The Jordan 2011s the Bump is there too, The removable midsoles can also Be lifted from the Insole and the zoom bags can be removed from there though as a solution
Spoiler [+]
Crappy photo but you get the concept
2lcbfxj.jpg

guys the bump on them is regular with the removable Midsoles, In The Jordan 2011s the Bump is there too, The removable midsoles can also Be lifted from the Insole and the zoom bags can be removed from there though as a solution
Spoiler [+]
2lcbfxj.jpg

Spoiler [+]
2lcbfxj.jpg

9 pages of xmas on ebay..9 pages! hope the price goes down.. and ima deff be extra early next big release..these resellers arnt winning this time around..
if anyone from the dmv is planning to buy kobes when its a "special" release in hohmd, pm me so we plan things out for the the near future.

9 pages of xmas on ebay..9 pages! hope the price goes down.. and ima deff be extra early next big release..these resellers arnt winning this time around..
if anyone from the dmv is planning to buy kobes when its a "special" release in hohmd, pm me so we plan things out for the the near future.

Originally Posted by Vader

is there a RD on the Poison Dart Frogs?
laugh.gif
please tell me you're kiddin me with this nickname for a Kobe VII colorway?

Btw..got two pairs of Kobe Christmas Days..and my eastbay order for one pair of them and my durants got shipped today! Should have them on the 31st
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Btw..got two pairs of Kobe Christmas Days..and my eastbay order for one pair of them and my durants got shipped today! Should have them on the 31st
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Walked into HOH today to see if they had any other Kobes left.  Saw some on a manikin and asked what sized, turned out to be a size 11.  Copped!
Check your stores everyone!

Back
Top Bottom