OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by onlitwo

Anyone know where in the bay area can I still find a pair of Kobe Cheetahs? Im still looking for a pair of size 10.5s or 11s

craigslist
eyes.gif

I think they're just lagging on their shipping this week. Concord 11s took a day to start shipping, but some stuff I ordered 3 days ago still hasn't started shipping..

I think they're just lagging on their shipping this week. Concord 11s took a day to start shipping, but some stuff I ordered 3 days ago still hasn't started shipping..

sign into your account on nikestore.com and check there as well. i had tracking listed there hours before i got an email from them.

sign into your account on nikestore.com and check there as well. i had tracking listed there hours before i got an email from them.

Christmas Kobe's sitting at Brea Mall, atleast my size.

Went there last evening and saw them in the window, tried them on for !+$$! and giggles, the guy ask if I wanted to buy them and I said 'nah, im good'.

You guys said pics dont do it justice, so while they do look a lil better in person, that c/w just screams troll to me, meh. To each its own.

Went there last evening and saw them in the window, tried them on for !+$$! and giggles, the guy ask if I wanted to buy them and I said 'nah, im good'.

You guys said pics dont do it justice, so while they do look a lil better in person, that c/w just screams troll to me, meh. To each its own.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

You wouldn't happen to be a 13 would you...

You wouldn't happen to be a 13 would you...

You wouldn't happen to wear size 9 or 9.5, would you?

You wouldn't happen to wear size 9 or 9.5, would you?

Back
Top Bottom