OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KOBE VII THREAD (ELITE $200!: CounterKicks.com)

Originally Posted by airedweezy

S dubl- you guys will probably call me silly. Just the purple paint seems to just scratch off so easy I'll post pics. It just might be me but I can't remember my 4s getting like this even when I wore them on concrete. I saw similar damage on my 6s once I wore them on concrete. Might just be me but will post pics.
even though it is a basketball shoe... for 180+tax this shouldnt be an issue after only two games...

S dubl- you guys will probably call me silly. Just the purple paint seems to just scratch off so easy I'll post pics. It just might be me but I can't remember my 4s getting like this even when I wore them on concrete. I saw similar damage on my 6s once I wore them on concrete. Might just be me but will post pics.
even though it is a basketball shoe... for 180+tax this shouldnt be an issue after only two games...

Originally Posted by maluah

I don't see a reason to resell the xmas joint......you're lucky enough just to break even.
My fav colorway is the inline/concord.....hopefully those will go down in price. But if it does go down, I think the outlet price would be still on the lower $100.....

Popular sizes are going over 300 on ebay

I don't see a reason to resell the xmas joint......you're lucky enough just to break even.
My fav colorway is the inline/concord.....hopefully those will go down in price. But if it does go down, I think the outlet price would be still on the lower $100.....

sols, growin on me. 180 will not be payed tho...

still waitin for a pair of these to wow me. i've made ID's that look doper than whats released imo...

still waitin for a pair of these to wow me. i've made ID's that look doper than whats released imo...

Originally Posted by s dubl

welp... cant resist any longer
30t6p3b.gif
any places to get del sols less than retail? Damn you Kobe Bryant.....

Got mine from footlocker with the $25 birthday coupon. Not much, but still under retail.

30t6p3b.gif

Got mine from footlocker with the $25 birthday coupon. Not much, but still under retail.

30t6p3b.gif

�There was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif
... my dude has other legit vids too so check it out lol

�There was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ballerchild

30t6p3b.gif

might be good enough...

30t6p3b.gif

might be good enough...

30t6p3b.gif

might be good enough...

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

e was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif

They should've bought a gym membership.  

e was a bunch of nonsence going on at my hoh for xmas with newbies, hyperbeast, resellers, etc. for the release so the us dudes who usually be out there for releases decided to have some fun�
roll.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
harsh...

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
harsh...

roll.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
harsh...

Back
Top Bottom