Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

I have to size up in most Lebrons . . . I am a 13 regularly but in most Lebrons and the Kobe 7's I am a 14 . . . what size should I get in these
I'd say this shoe runs pretty true to size, i think people mistake the tightness as in oh i need to order half a size up, but these really form to your foot cause of the flywire... and it sucks cause you are really large foot so they dont make to many 13.5 halfs in shoes anymore.  I went .5 up and to me it might be to much room, so i ordered my true size in the all blacks... Hopefully this help you out?
Repped. Thanks for the reply, it did help

so does anyone know what they were referring to for today? cool greys dropping on NDC? or all black release?

so does anyone know what they were referring to for today? cool greys dropping on NDC? or all black release?
The cool Greys already dropped online a couple of days ago and sold out. Champs did get some shipments so I would give your local champs a call...

These too hard

"@JohnGeiger_: Summer 2013 general release #knickstape zoom Revis"

Last edited:
Got my Volts in today thanks to Joey D who picked up a pair and shipped them down to me.  Trust he will take care of you and be a man of his word about everything if he decides to be nice enough to help you get some Volts from Willowbrook.  Went out of his was to ship them UPS for me because USPS closed on him when he was trying to ship them out.

Absolutely amazing, anyone who likes any of the other CWs better is just kidding themselves because they probably don't have the Volts.  Will post some pics later.

Anyone know where to find the black/volt colorway? Want them real bad

Dude READ THE THREAD, haha. Someone posts everyday where to find them. Literally,
The post before your last post says where you can find them.

Willowbrook Mall Champs Yardline has them, but they don't ship. I haven't heard of any other store or website that has them left in stock.

Got my Volts in today thanks to Joey D who picked up a pair and shipped them down to me.  Trust he will take care of you and be a man of his word about everything if he decides to be nice enough to help you get some Volts from Willowbrook.  Went out of his was to ship them UPS for me because USPS closed on him when he was trying to ship them out.

Absolutely amazing, anyone who likes any of the other CWs better is just kidding themselves because they probably don't have the Volts.  Will post some pics later.

Joey D is the truth, man. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom