Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

Got some new concrete info today on the Revis's! EXPECT NEW UNRELEASED CW'S! I'll let you guys know more as the details when I can. I'm def hyped to see some new CW's coming at us...Guess my collection is gonna top 15 pairs in 2013 if they drop another 4-5! I'll have trainers for years!

[bart scott] can't wait [/bart scott]

Last edited:
I've always been a sucker for blue.  Very clean.  Also want that black/yellow/green pair.

So far my list of wants is: Volts, Jets, Red/black, black, Knicks, Crimson, Cool Grey, Blue/white, and black/yellow/green.  Plus we have more unreleased colorways coming. 
mean.gif

Going to finally cave and cop my first pair next week.

Between these and Lunar Flyknit 1's, I should have a lot to keep me busy over the next few months once I get All Star weekend as well as the early March releases out of the way.

I've always been a sucker for blue.  Very clean.  Also want that black/yellow/green pair.

So far my list of wants is: Volts, Jets, Red/black, black, Knicks, Crimson, Cool Grey, Blue/white, and black/yellow/green.  Plus we have more unreleased colorways coming. 
mean.gif

Between these and Lunar Flyknit 1's, I should have a lot to keep me busy over the next few months once I get All Star weekend as well as the early March releases out of the way.

Sorry to bust your bubble but the Black/Yellow/Green is Oregon PE only. Geiger posted on his Instagram "The Oregon CW isn't GR but it's so sick I had to throw it in there..."

If your gonna cop volts, do it ASAP. The rest you have a month or so, CG's are gonna end up getting hard to find soon.

Def more CW's coming tho, 100%

mean.gif

Sorry to bust your bubble but the Black/Yellow/Green is Oregon PE only. Geiger posted on his Instagram "The Oregon CW isn't GR but it's so sick I had to throw it in there..."

If your gonna cop volts, do it ASAP. The rest you have a month or so, CG's are gonna end up getting hard to find soon.

Def more CW's coming tho, 100%
All good.  Something had to be too good to be true, lol.

As for the list, I doubt ima grab them all.  As long as I get the red/blacks, Jets, Knicks, and blue/whites, I'm good.  Everything else will be a bonus.  Barring me finding the Champs SKU, I'll just write the Volts off as a rare L.

All good.  Something had to be too good to be true, lol.

As for the list, I doubt ima grab them all.  As long as I get the red/blacks, Jets, Knicks, and blue/whites, I'm good.  Everything else will be a bonus.  Barring me finding the Champs SKU, I'll just write the Volts off as a rare L.

I can get you the volts...

Got some new concrete info today on the Revis's! EXPECT NEW UNRELEASED CW'S! I'll let you guys know more as the details when I can. I'm def hyped to see some new CW's coming at us...Guess my collection is gonna top 15 pairs in 2013 if they drop another 4-5! I'll have trainers for years!
Any ideas when these "new" "unreleased" colorways are going to release? Im guessing they will be fall releases, once Revis is on the field again sales of this shoe will only rise

Two questions:

1. Are these shoes good to hoop in?

2. Is anyone selling the Oregon colorway in a size 12?

Two questions:

1. Are these shoes good to hoop in?

2. Is anyone selling the Oregon colorway in a size 12?
No experience myself but people have said it's an all-around good athletic shoe.

Black oregons are PE only unless you're talking about the silver/neon which will come out later.

Any ideas when these "new" "unreleased" colorways are going to release? Im guessing they will be fall releases, once Revis is on the field again sales of this shoe will only rise

Defiantly gonna drop during the fall for football season. Also expect more summer colors to drop with the "nets and Knicks" hopefully the white, silver/neon, blue/white will drop this spring rather than summer, but timing based on the prior releases, it's def not going to soon, the reds will drop next. I'm patiently waiting. Honestly thought I would already have a pair...

Nets are sick!

Back
Top Bottom