Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

finally got around to taking a pic

Need Volt Revis too..called Sneakerworld but they dont have them

1 store I'm the United States has volts, and that's champs Yardline in the Willowbrook Mall in NJ. 21 mercer had them too, but that was months ago. Sneakerworld has the BLACKS and some CG and Crimsons. They will also carry every future CW release and be available for order weeks before they're on NDC. Read the thread because I'm gonna post when they are available, as soon as they are.

My CGs arrived today. I ordered a size 11 from eastbay, tried them on and they are pretty snug. I would prefer to have an 11.5 but of course eastbay doesn't have that size so I have to return them and get them from another site.

Cop the cool greys. I like them better than my volts

I can't decide my favorite but the blacks are growing on me more every time I wear them, clean a** shoe and it goes with everything. I will never wear my all black air maxes over my revis's they are officially "beater status" and they're mad clean...lol

The volts are one of my favorites off foot, but they don't match with anything but Nike volt t shirts or all black shirt...kinda lame. And they don't make a Mitchell&Ness SnapBack with volt and that's all I'll buy, new era is trash. So once again I gotta go all black or grey like a nets snap.

CG's go with a lot of stuff too, but they dirty mad easy so don't wanna rock them to go "out" or at a bar...and that sucks.

My CGs arrived today. I ordered a size 11 from eastbay, tried them on and they are pretty snug. I would prefer to have an 11.5 but of course eastbay doesn't have that size so I have to return them and get them from another site.

Sneakerworld can't order you a 11.5?

I can't decide my favorite but the blacks are growing on me more every time I wear them, clean a** shoe and it goes with everything. I will never wear my all black air maxes over my revis's they are officially "beater status" and they're mad clean...lol

The volts are one of my favorites off foot, but they don't match with anything but Nike volt t shirts or all black shirt...kinda lame. And they don't make a Mitchell&Ness SnapBack with volt and that's all I'll buy, new era is trash. So once again I gotta go all black or grey like a nets snap.

CG's go with a lot of stuff too, but they dirty mad easy so don't wanna rock them to go "out" or at a bar...and that sucks.
Only one reason I like the volt: its limited. The shoe gets looks because no one has seen it but even when I wear an all black outfit around town it looks "off". Im not one wear a neon t-shirt lol

Every revis looks nice. Theres not a bad colorway out unlike most other signature shoes today. Did you check out how ugly nikes all star pack is?

My volts came in the mail today from eBay. Finally have all 5 pair that's released so far. My favorites are the "blackouts" tho. It's a clean lookin shoe

Last edited:
qzqloiwd1

My volts came in the mail today from eBay. Finally have all 5 pair that's released so far. My favorites are the "blackouts" tho. It's a clean lookin shoe
Your making me even more excited for my blackouts. There coming next week. It seems like almost everyone on this thread has all five pairs lol myself included

Only one reason I like the volt: its limited. The shoe gets looks because no one has seen it but even when I wear an all black outfit around town it looks "off". Im not one wear a neon t-shirt lol

Every revis looks nice. Theres not a bad colorway out unlike most other signature shoes today. Did you check out how ugly nikes all star pack is?

:stoneface:

Your making me even more excited for my blackouts. There coming next week. It seems like almost everyone on this thread has all five pairs lol myself included

Haha I've never been big on all black shoes but these are so well put together. The strap and swoosh on the blackouts is really what makes it for me. I'll probably wear those more than the others

That
Only one reason I like the volt: its limited. The

shoe gets looks because no one has seen it but even when I wear an all black outfit around town it looks "off". Im not one wear a neon t-shirt lol

This is exactly why I never persued the "volts". Too loud of a color.

damn yall are making me want to go out and cop the greys. so far i go the volts and jets. want to maybe get the crimsons on sale.

new to the forum, been looking around for a while though,,

anyways, jus bought a cool grey size 12 on DTLR w/ coupon code 75SHIP....130 flat...

looking out for my fellow sneakerheads, highest i could find was 11.5 on nike.com, 10.5 everywhere else.

look forward to making a contribution on the forums

JoeyD...good lookin out on the hookups for everyone

Got some new concrete info today on the Revis's! EXPECT NEW UNRELEASED CW'S! I'll let you guys know more as the details when I can. I'm def hyped to see some new CW's coming at us...Guess my collection is gonna top 15 pairs in 2013 if they drop another 4-5! I'll have trainers for years!

Back
Top Bottom