Official Nike Zoom Revis 1 CAMO EXT Friday!

3 Questions for the almighty JoeyD
-Any official word on the Blue and white strap
-Any official word on the Nets (black/white strap)
-And where can i get those black/black in a 13 online

Blue/White and the Nets CW are slated for a "summer 2013" release. That was the info that was posted Via John Geiger, Revis's marketing manager. My guess is June/July for that series to drop, but u never know. The first samples of the Fir/CG/red/black/volt came out In August 2012 and the FIR dropped Dec 1 and the Volt dropped Dec 14 and so on, every two weeks a new CW has dropped, but it's now going on 3 weeks and no word on the Red/black. So it took 5 months from the samples to the release. The Blue/Silver/white/Knicks/nets samples were just released, so it could be up to 5 months before we see them on shelves, unless they were already in production and they just waited to reveal them. My guess is late spring/summer. But u never know. They could wait until football season seeing that it is a football PE, but I doubt that.

I always order my shoes from SNEAKERWORLD. 845-791-4440 or the link is in my sig for their Instagram. $140 shipped but I'm sure he'll match any retail price you can find. They have great service and they are your best bet for an early CW pick up. Alot of happy customers in here have delt with them, call and ask for Shane and tell him Joey D sent you and he'll look out. If not they're all over the Internet brother, just gotta sniff em out. The blacks are fairly easy to find at the moment. I'm actually wearing them today...great shoe.

any chance of these being released in a cleated version for on field?

Nahh, it doesn't have the shape or material for a cleat. Cleats are way tuffer and lighter. I wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a "Nike Talon Revis" the Nike ID cleats are SICK. I ordered a pair for my spring football season that starts in a few months. Can't wait, $190 tho, a little steep. They have an Oregon Vapor Talon CW, I don't see why not a Revis.

anyone know of a place with the crimsons, CG, or black out below retail...dying for these shoes but dont have the cash

any help, not looking for hate, but were can i find any color way besides jets, for the cheapest..... thanks

Those blackouts are so damn dope I wish I could find a place near me that carries the Revis but it aint happening thus far

Call SNEAKERWORLD $140 shipped. Ask for my boy Shane tell him Joey d sent you and he'll hook u up! Has CG/crimsons/blacks HIT HIM UP! 845 791 4440!

man trying to get both Oregon samples are harder then I thought

I was able to come across the Jordan 4s multiple times before these which says a lot

I passed on the Oregon 4s to see if I could get these

Last edited:
This was probably my favorite non retro release of the year I have the cool greys its comfortable and stylish to me.

Just ordered the blackouts through Nike, I cant wait to see what other colors they will come up with.Its going to be hard for me not to purchase the Knick(also a big time Florida Gator fan) and Red colorways.

SALE ON COOL GREYS $120 SHIPPED!!!!
Call Shane at SNEAKERWORLD! 845-791-4440 they're gonna go quick, very limited sizes left. 8.5-9-9.5 only. Trying to clear stock for new arrivals! Tell him Joey D sent you!

Back
Top Bottom