:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

ordering mine today. i'll post pics once i get them, but if the material is below par, i will be returning them.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Originally Posted by MayaR049

Its Not Real Foamposite
This Material Bends To Easy 

Dear Nike,
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

that is all...

I will be getting my $$$ back if this is the material used. 

That's why I'll stick to the GR's. No way I'm paying over $2 bills for down jacket material to pose as foam.

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Expect to return them sir. Saw the material first hand at the Nike iD studio in Niketown and the only thing Foam about it was the shape. I feel horrid for even reporting that it was Foamposite when the images dropped.
30t6p3b.gif

This pisses me off man i ordered them did a nice colorway and now that i hear it is fat boi soft im mad why even call it foamposite if it is a generic ripoff....nike ceases to please me

i hope the ones you saw where a mess up and actual ones i receive  will be penny good foam if not $### you nike i want my 230 back lol
REAL TALK, Imma be PISSED if nike pulled this BS on this shoe. How the F do you market it as 'Foamposite' and then put some crappy material that is NOT foam??!!

I was so juiced when these went up on ID, ORDERED 3 pairs!! 
ohwell.gif

I got a Spacejam colorway and 2 Atlantic Penny colorways coming. I know a lot of ppl weren't feeling the foam option,  but I was cuz I made a sick looking Atlantic penny IV colorway, because I'm expecting REAL FOAMPOSITE so it ties back nicely with the Penny theme... 
mad.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
I made a dope colorway as well..i ordered on V-day as soon as they went up on NikeID still havent came in yet almost has been a whole month im stoked but nervous fingers crossed it is good foam and if it is im ordering another pair for sure

Why is ANYONE thinking their pairs might come with real foam? People checked these out on the demo wall in Nike stores, they are not legit. There is no "chance" that some people get real foamposite material on theirs.

They aren't real foam but I knew that before I ordered. No way Nike would do that. I still ordered my pair though. I have no plans on hooping in my ID's or bending them sideways to see how it looks. I'm sure on 90% of the shoes I own if I bent them sideways in a way they shouldn't go the material will collapse so I'm not even mad. If the entire shoe is just crap with bad stitching and off colors like some dunks so ordered for my then gf now wife years ago then I'll return them.

I might be in the minority but foam material or just foam pattern doesn't matter to me.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

They aren't real foam but I knew that before I ordered. No way Nike would do that. I still ordered my pair though. I have no plans on hooping in my ID's or bending them sideways to see how it looks. I'm sure on 90% of the shoes I own if I bent them sideways in a way they shouldn't go the material will collapse so I'm not even mad. If the entire shoe is just crap with bad stitching and off colors like some dunks so ordered for my then gf now wife years ago then I'll return them.

I might be in the minority but foam material or just foam pattern doesn't matter to me.

ima witcha 110% Big Brandon

i placed my order on march 3 and still havent gotten 1 email though, THAT i do not dig one bit

maybe they are hella busy with all the orders from peeps who didnt get Big Bangs or somethin 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

lol cmon if it was real foam why would it be the same price as the regular ID's

Cause the regular ID's are already in the Foam price range, and it's not that much foamposite material.  Look at the Penny III's.  They were expensive, but not as expensive as a pair of foams, and if I'm not mistaken, the OG's actually used foamposite on the side of them.  
I wasn't all that hyped about the foam on these anyway, I felt like it was an obvious way of them playing up the foam hype.  

I paid just shy of $230 why would I not expect REAL Foamposite?

has Nike ever used Fake Fomaposite on a shoe before??

Originally Posted by gentry187

Damn my ID's got delayed till Monday. The wait is killing me already!
mad.gif

You and me both.  I keep checking this thread last couple days like "I wonder if Gentry's ID's came in yet..." lol.  I know which ones you got coming.  Look forward to seeing them. 

so my card got charged but i didnt get my email you guys speak of that they started to make them. i went to nikechat and was told they have started making them and they will ship on march 26
dang for 230 i figured i woulda at least got tha email  
roll.gif

and in refernce to seeing all y'alls expected id's . in the words of bart scott......................... CANT WAIT !

still dint think itll get better than gentrys svsm's though  
wink.gif

just recently the zoom rookies had some sketchy fake foamposite 

welp...ordered yesterday and just called nike because i had a change of heart about the written ID on the inside. they said they can't make changes, but can put in a cancellation request and then i can order again in a couple days...kind of mad at myself..

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

That is not fake Foamposite. Stop believing everything someone in these forums says.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

That is not fake Foamposite. Stop believing everything someone in these forums says.
lmaooo no one had to tell me, i saw them in person. And your right i shouldn't believe what people say on here, otherwise i would just believe you right now

My ID is in route to Illinois. Hopefully I get them here (Cincy) this week so I can show you guys.

yo *!$ nike no email i ordered the 13th first date and still no news on my fake foamz coming in im mad anyone know if you call they can locate your shipment

Back
Top Bottom