:: Official NikeiD AirMax Lebron 9 Thread ::

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

Any word on the final set of limited options yet?  

I emailed Nike about this, they said their are currently no plans for anymore updates for the Lebron 9 ID/Lebron 9 Limited ID.

Wow.  Thanks

I guess the 3 different options that Nike was referring to was the foam option, gum option, and regular option. I can't be mad at no new options though. Money saved.
laugh.gif

Guess so.  Now I guess its time for me to start ID'ing.  Because of the limited options, I won't be doing as many as I thought so I feel you on the money saved.

Be nice if they just took out the foam and combined the options.

Mine came in on tuesday. Love them. The foam isnt as hard as on the foamposite one, but its not as flimsy as those first pics made it seem either. Def doing another pair very soon.
402504983.jpg

402504980.jpg

402504979.jpg

also coupon codes work on nike ID stuff, nikestore gave me a 15% promo code because they messed up on a previous order and the code worked on my 9 ID's, I did 3 pairs at $182.75 each.

i just went through every page in this topic but i didnt find an all red pair...shoot might have to just go ahead and do it

Originally Posted by Zach13g

also coupon codes work on nike ID stuff, nikestore gave me a 15% promo code because they messed up on a previous order and the code worked on my 9 ID's, I did 3 pairs at $182.75 each.
Now see, $182.75 seems much more reasonable to me rather than pay $230 or so a pair after tax.

Got my ID's last night. Again, they used the wrong shade of grey. I know this isn't cool grey cause it's the same shade of grey as my dunkman 9's. What's up with Nike? To be honest though I still like how they turned out. I'd keep them without a doubt but the only thing that makes me think twice is that I already have the DM 9's and these are too similar. I can't make up my mind if to keep them or not.

way to close to Dunkmans^

have you called and complained to them or you just re-ordered?

I just returned and reordered them. But they messed up the same way again. I'm starting to think that maybe they just use dark grey when ordering cool grey on the foam options. But if I return them I won't be ordering them anymore. I'll just go with something else.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Got my ID's last night. Again, they used the wrong shade of grey. I know this isn't cool grey cause it's the same shade of grey as my dunkman 9's. What's up with Nike? To be honest though I still like how they turned out. I'd keep them without a doubt but the only thing that makes me think twice is that I already have the DM 9's and these are too similar. I can't make up my mind if to keep them or not.

seems like they already had a pair from your previous order. how long did it take for you to get them this time?
like you said, they look very similar to the DM's and if they were mine, I'd return them.

I got them in exactly 2 weeks from ordering date. First time I get an ID that fast. But I'm leaning towards keeping them and just getting rid of my dunkmans now.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I got them in exactly 2 weeks from ordering date. First time I get an ID that fast. But I'm leaning towards keeping them and just getting rid of my dunkmans now.

Very fast indeed. I guess they had at least more than 1 made when you placed your original order.

Gentry, did u try the Dunkman 8 laces in those last time or am I thinking of somebody else? That might make the difference. Oh, and those IV inspired ones came out sick! I love how light of a grey the midsole is!

Dope IDs Gentry, I actually like those better than the official releases... Fauxmposite and all.

Solid pair as well, Zach. Too bad there isn't an option for the tongue, separate from the sock liner. Red on there would've really set it off.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Those Cement 4 LBs might be one of my favorite IDs I've seen so far.

Simple and clean

Seriously, like it's almost to the point where I'd contemplate biting those and doing the ID instead of trying to cop actual black cement IV's on Black Friday...  At least with the Lebron's there won't be any online stress or lining up.

Back
Top Bottom