Official NLCS St. Louis Cardinals vs. San Francisco Giants Series Thread (4-3 SF) SF Advance to Worl

MLB Stat of the Day‏@MLBStatoftheDay

ELIAS: 11-of-76 @MLB teams that have fallen behind 3-1 have come back to win a best-of-7 #postseason series.

ill one up you on that stats. this season when the giants lose 2 in a row they come back by winning 3 in a row 7 times if you count the post season. Coming of a team lost, Zito pitched as a stopper and won 5 times.

Do you guys Honestly think you can come back being down 3-1 against the Cards? srs question? Our offense is just to much. 56 total runs so far this postseason alone for the Cardinals. We been consistent this whole post season. You guys keep saying it yourself, the bats are just not coming through for you guys. I really dont see the Cards dropping 3 in a row the way they been playing, and i dont see the Giants winning 3 in a row the way they been playing.

^honestly they can, if Zito can bring it back home they have Vogelsong and Cain waiting to pitch the next two. it all matters if the offense can get going and of course if Zito pitches well today.

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF
Scutaro, 2B
Sandoval, 3B
Posey, C
Pence, RF
Belt, 1B
Blanco, LF
Crawford, SS
Zito, LHP

St. Louis Cardinals Lineup
Jay, CF
Beltran, RF
Holliday, LF
Craig, 1B
Molina, C
Freese, 3B
Descalso, 2B
Kozma, SS
Lynn, RHP

You are looking at it wrong. If they win today, then they are back home, it's basically a new series and the Giants can easily win 2 at home.

You are looking at it wrong. If they win today, then they are back home, it's basically a new series and the Giants can easily win 2 at home.

easily? nothing is ever easy for the giants.

they were supposed to be a good road team and are on the verge of dropping 3 straight on the road with zito on the mound...

the only thing that was going good for the giants was betran being out and now he returns to the line up.... good lord...

^ The guy who replaced Beltran is probably responsible for winning games 3 and 4. I don't know how Beltran could have done better. :lol:

Easily win 2 at home in the sense that it could happen. I'll take Vogelson and Cain over Carpenter and Lohse.

Although he won't be in there that long, so it's going to come down to scoring runs.

Never woulda thought this would be happening but im in St. Louis going to a sports bar for the game tonight. You got one more fan here for tonight Cards fans. Although I was rooting for you guys to begin with.

Of course Belt k's looking. Of course.

Congrats on back to back World Series appearances STL.

Way to throw a no hitter in a clincher too.

Back
Top Bottom