Official NLDS San Francisco Giants vs. Cincinnati Reds Series Thread (3-2 SF) SF Advances to NLCS

The crowd is PUMPED. I haven't been at a Reds game like that before. I want to be there so bad. :smh:

I don't have a good feeling about this, especially if Leake is on the hill tomorrow. We needed to finish this off tonight.

Last edited:
Scary to think I feel confident about a Barry Zito elimination game start. I think the bats will wake up, lineup will definitely have some changes, Sanchez should catch, Arias should start as well.

Pathetic showing by the "offense". Great pitching, by both sides, though. One game at a time.

As I tweeted, it'd be something if Zito came full circle as a giant and starved off another elimination game....

BIG GAME ZITO your time to shine and prove you're worth your contract.....

Latos, Leake, or Cueto? Should be interesting tomorrow....

Good **** boys!

I think Cueto will be a no go. Oblique strain? You don't come back from that within days. Chris Bosh missed two weeks in the ECF because of that.

If they bring back Leake then Cueto will be ineligible for the NLCS should the Reds advance. So the big question is, do they use Latos; try out Cueto; or bring in Leake?
If you try out Cueto and he's ineffective you risk losing another game and burning out the bullpen.
If you go with Latos how long can he go? He threw 57 pitches on Saturday.
Or is losing Cueto for the NLCS worth winning the NLDS?

Big, BIG decisions must be made by Dusty and his staff. The Reds absolutely needed to close out the series tonight.

Giants live to fight for at least another day.

Too much of a roller coaster ride for me. Too many lows however, with the offense being as abysmal as it is.

Back
Top Bottom