Official NLDS San Francisco Giants vs. Cincinnati Reds Series Thread (3-2 SF) SF Advances to NLCS

brandon phillips was a beast...didn't help that cain left that pitch hanging for him to hit...that, cain's hit with the bases loaded, and Casilla's wild pitch...results could've been way different

Just got back. So disappointed. Bleacher bums were into it the whole time, rest of the crowd...meh.

Brandon Phillips is the sole reason Cincy won tonight.
Santiago Casilla...*sigh*...Posey's last AB would've been more of a Buster AB than a Sandoval AB from years past if he didn't need to crank one out.
I'd really like for Zito to go tomorrow and give Bumgarner an extra 2 days off. Too bad it not happen, Bumgarner needs to pitch the game of his life or we're in some deep s***.

A giants fan threw a reds fan's hat off his head into the crowd and lower deck from the section i was in :lol:

I think the way Dusty handled Cueto going out early shouldn't go without mention...the giants weren't prepared for either of the next two they faced and it showed. Latos got plenty of time to grease up as opposed to standing out there while everyone waited for him.

The giants have to win tonight no matter what

Not looking good so far... going to be extremely hard to get the next 3 out of 4 with 3 on the road..

Cincinnati Reds Lineup
Phillips, 2B
Cozart, SS
Votto, 1B
Ludwick, LF
Bruce, RF
Rolen, 3B
Hanigan, C
Stubbs, CF
Arroyo, RHP

San Francisco Giants Lineup
Pagan, CF