Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Go 5 sprays and just ball out

2 on the arms, 2 on the neck and 1 on the shirt
Yea, f it! 
nthat.gif

*Plays "Get Lucky" while getting dressed*

Very strong synthetic opening. But the dry down is smoother. Strong basil note.
Decent longevity and projection.
It's the green bottle.
I have a 2.5 oz of Aventus that's bound to last me a good minute. I just want a cheaper, whatever scent that still smells good and has good longevity to use so im not using up all the aventus if im just going to the library to study or going to the store etc.

Is Dior Homme appropriate for warm weather? I feel like it would only work in cool weather. Kinda :x in warm weather.

I sampled it again today on my wrists in Sephora, chick walked by and said she loved it on me but also said it smelled kinda girly.

Last edited:
Is Dior Homme appropriate for warm weather? I feel like it would only work in cool weather. Kinda :x in warm weather.

I sampled it again today on my wrists in Sephora, chick walked by and said she loved it on me but also said it smelled kinda girly.

I have DHI, and I'd rather wear it during night time weather. It just doesn't fit during the day. It's not a super masculine scent, so if you're insecure about your manliness, don't wear it. If you don't care about some men hating on it and only care what women think, buy itm The lipstick thing is only there when you first apply it, by the time you're fully dressed its different

Last edited:
So DH and DHI are basically the same except DHI last longer? IIRC, I saw someone recommend DH to someone working in the airport a few pages back, which kinda made me curious if it could work in the day time.

It's my absolute favorite cologne ATM.. Ultra fruity throughout with a bit of green-ness due to Vetiver in the base. Has a bright, sweet, uplifting feel. Lasts 12hrs on me, but its not known for its longevity for some reason.

Only similar alternatives I've encountered are more expensive Bondno9 Bleecker St. and Hérmes Vetiver Tonka (very similar)

Also, no yambs were had on the first date 
tired.gif

But in relevance to cologne, aside from the usual "oh you smell good" from the girl; while I was waiting for her to arrive at the bar, the bartender told me I smelled "delicious" 
devil.gif
, then my date arrived 30 seconds later 
laugh.gif

hahaha wasn't trying to pull out the heavy guns just yet. Agreed though, DHI is on a different level.

hahaha wasn't trying to pull out the heavy guns just yet. Agreed though, DHI is on a different level.

Date 2 happening?

I think I'm gonna cop some RL Purple Label if the King of Prussia store has it or maybe try some things at Neiman's

i have to buy new haarlem. smelled it on skin and got a sample at saks. i love t.

tried brooklyn, new york oud, bleeker, coney, and cooper

def want coney, haarlem, brooklyn and bleeker

Back
Top Bottom