Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Lol now you guys wanna talk about a hated fragrance, I HATE Aqua Di Gio lol. I just can't understand the popularity.

Wearing Chanel Edition Blanche today. Got a compliment as soon as I walked in the office. Haven't worn this stuff in a while, I forgot how nice it was.

ADG is nice when used properly

I still think JPG is extremely offensive :lol:

My old admin assistant used to sexually assault my arm when I wore Edition Blanche

Last edited:
Lol now you guys wanna talk about a hated fragrance, I HATE Aqua Di Gio lol. I just can't understand the popularity.
It smells good to me, but, being honest, I first bought it because a couple women working the fragrance counter at Macy's said it was their favorite
laugh.gif
mean.gif
.  After that, I was getting compliments from friends and classmates, so I kept re-upping on it...

I just picked up Aqua Di Gio Essenza .. it smells too much like Versace Eau De Fraiche which has been in my rotation for years. Kind of disappoint. I wanted something different. :rolleyes

I just picked up Aqua Di Gio Essenza .. it smells too much like Versace Eau De Fraiche which has been in my rotation for years. Kind of disappoint. I wanted something different. :rolleyes

They smell nothing alike IMO

It's just a spicier version of ADG

I just picked up Aqua Di Gio Essenza .. it smells too much like Versace Eau De Fraiche which has been in my rotation for years. Kind of disappoint. I wanted something different.
eyes.gif
That new Acqua is whatever, the original one is where it's at...

ADG and similar scents are "safe", as in they're good but nothing special. I keep a bottle of D&G Light Blue in my car (pretty much a clone of ADG) if I smell like alcohol or something and need to cover it up quickly. And no, I don't drink and drive, this is strictly for family functions where people look at you funny if they can tell you're drunk :lol: can't be hanging around my parents friends smelling like tequila

Last edited:

They smell nothing alike IMO

It's just a spicier version of ADG

Essenza is a bit stronger and definitely lasts longer but, the scent is very similar. If you own a bottle of the Versace do a comparison and you'll know what I'm talking about. Regardless, it smells good. Also, the two other colognes that have been in my rotation for years are The one by D&G and Burberry Brit. The one is definitely my favorite and not a lot of people are fond of it.

Last edited:
Finally got my nose on bondno9.com.. Yo! This opening is absolutely SEX, yes, similar to Aventus, but I think Bond did the opening better than Creed has ever done with Aventus.. Lets see how's the longevity, projection/sillage.. Not much beats the Aventus dry down, my favorite part is the birch tar, leather, vanilla/musk combo.

Thoughts on Polo Big Pony #3? Found it at my local Marshalls for $12.99 for a .5 oz
I had #2, and loved it. From what I can remember all 4 were legit..
pimp.gif

Speaking of, copped that Purple Label I had ran across last thursday...pure elegance, I tell ya. I couldn't smell myself after about 40 minutes but got the confirmation from some random broad like 4 hours later that I smell 'amazing.' Highly recommended cologne.

First date tonight, I've narrowed my choices down to Creed GIT or Bond HTTP. What yall think?
Bond HTTP. GIrls LOVE fruity stuff. And if it's got a masculine vibe to it, game over. It's also a good choice since it's the summertime, warm weather so a "happy" scent is good

Back
Top Bottom