Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I like Bleeker St. and Coney isn't bad but it's def a unique scent you need to get used to

but again New Haarlem is :pimp:

So I'm definitely gonna pick up Versace Eau Fraiche for daily wear and Dior Homme.

Would fragrancenet be my best bet?

(Cheapest price)

How do you like it? I'm not crazy on those big balmy scents

The initial blast was heavy. Spicy, smoky, earthy, but something oddly fresh about it in the background. As it settles in the vanilla smooths everything out and I'm really liking it. I really can't wait for the weather to get cooler so I can really test it out.

I couldn't pass on the price.

Last edited:
I have Polo Blue, & Polo Black.
Pretty simple guy, I just seen there is a Polo Red too?!
Anyone have this cologne?
Might have to stop into Macy's & see if they carry it.

I want to do a split of this beast (super cheap).. You will find nothing similar at Sephora, Macys etc.. and most likely nothing sexier.

24 Platinum by ScentStory is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are rose, orange, mandarin orange and juniper berries; middle notes are sandalwood, gurjan balsam and galbanum; base notes are vanilla, amber and white musk.

the berry-vanilla-ambergris dry down of Pure Malt/Aventus, the creaminess rose of Noir de Noir. Super smooth, projects 8hrs and lasts all day.

I wore my sample last week and stepped out to the grocery store.. walked past a chick and got a "OMG you smell so f ing good"

honestly, this is a full bottle buy and could easily replace a lot.

Wait I just looked this up, 24 as in Jack Bauer 24?

Damn, if this is a solid cheap scent I might have to invest in a bottle. 

View media item 546692

I want to do a split of this beast (super cheap).. You will find nothing similar at Sephora, Macys etc.. and most likely nothing sexier.

24 Platinum by ScentStory is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for women and men. Top notes are rose, orange, mandarin orange and juniper berries; middle notes are sandalwood, gurjan balsam and galbanum; base notes are vanilla, amber and white musk.

the berry-vanilla-ambergris dry down of Pure Malt/Aventus, the creaminess rose of Noir de Noir. Super smooth, projects 8hrs and lasts all day.

I wore my sample last week and stepped out to the grocery store.. walked past a chick and got a "OMG you smell so f ing good"

honestly, this is a full bottle buy and could easily replace a lot.

Probably smells like straight danger.

Perfumania has 25% off with SCHOOL25 & add'l $10 off over $50 with SAVE10. Not valid on Creed or Bond No 9 though.

PLUS free shipping & Free Dazzle by Paris Hilton Watch with Any Purchase $75 or more. :wow: :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom