Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I like ILNY too. It's a nice scent. Hamptons was the first Bond I had gotten. I still like it. It's a real professional scent, like office attire. The most recent ones I've been wearing is Wall Street and Nuits De Noho.

Hamptons is decent I have a couple samples

I enjoyed Andy Warhol Success is a Job in NY or whatever it's called but eventually the powdery smell became too much for me

Just got a random booty call; a little Aventus and I'm out the door

Chick was like I'm at X ill pick you up and I said where you taking me to which she responded "sky rockets in flight [emoji]127881[/emoji]" :lol:

Works for me, the I smelled you on me when you left works...thanks Based Aventus

Last edited:
I never got down with Spicebomb

Nordstrom tried to push that heavy for the exclusive year they had it

I've never been a big cologne guy but I'm looking to start...

I've skimmed thought this thread so I have a couple questions...

What is HTTP?

And I'm going to get flamed for this but, how much cologne should you put on? Just the wrist and each side of the neck? How is it done?

How long should a bottle last?

Are there any good ones for $25 and down?

What is HTTP?

And I'm going to get flamed for this but, how much cologne should you put on? Just the wrist and each side of the neck? How is it done?

HTTP is a Bond 9 cologne only available online but smells awesome
View media item 549214
I generally spray my arms and neck anywhere from 3-6 sprays depending on the cologne

What is HTTP?

none of these questions really have a clear cut answer except for the http

You can wear as much or as little as you want. Though it really depends on the cologne itself, how it works with the persons skin, and the weather

How long a bottle will last depends on how often you use it, how much you use each time, and how big the bottle is. Though if you want a general idea, I had a 100ml bottle that I used every single day last summer, EVERY SINGLE day, multiple times a day, many sprays each time. Lasted me the entire summer (May-August) and there is still some left

There are plenty of cheap scents that are good, but I cant tell you what you think will be good

none of these questions really have a clear cut answer except for the http

You can wear as much or as little as you want. Though it really depends on the cologne itself, how it works with the persons skin, and the weather

How long a bottle will last depends on how often you use it, how much you use each time, and how big the bottle is. Though if you want a general idea, I had a 100ml bottle that I used every single day last summer, EVERY SINGLE day, multiple times a day, many sprays each time. Lasted me the entire summer (May-August) and there is still some left

There are plenty of cheap scents that are good, but I cant tell you what you think will be good

Thanks fellas I appreciate the info...

I'm just going to try some... Probably stop by Macy's or something this weekend.

Got a prospect in one of my classes.
Prospect didn't show up today.  Once again, HTTP has gone to waste
mean.gif
.  I hope she didn't drop the class, but she's not getting HTTP anytime soon now
mean.gif

Ok wore Aventus with a spray of Virgin Island Water on Thursday night. Had a GREAT night and didnt get home till 645am and had to be to work by 730am. Didnt get a chance to shower (I know gross....but it takes me 35 min no traffic to get to work). Anyways about 4 chicks kept asking me "what is that smell?" and "you smell sooooo good". I wasnt sold on Aventus when I first got it, but now to me its seriously one of the best. I stopped buying sneakers a couple years ago and figured my addictions were over, but cologne seems to be taking the place of sneakers smh.

Im looking at blind buying Pure Malt, I cant find it in stores anywhere. All they ever have is Pure Havanne and the other AMen scents. Would anyone vouch for Pure Malt being a good blind buy? So far im 5/5 on blind buys...... Issey Summer 2012, Clinique Happy, Aventus, Virgin Island Water and HTTP.

I couldn't get any HTTP or Aventus samples from NSJ because of logistics issues. I went to Cambridge and smelled Aventus and its the absolute truth! I bought the 30mL because it's rather expensive at 90£. Swagger on a hundred thousand trillion!

My life story the past 14 days will be written into book form soon and I feel like it all started when I recieved Aventus and went to Foxwoods a few nights later.

NSJ I'm a bad man for not hitting you back on Monday like I said, but I'm at my apartment for the first time in a week right now. If you still have it, I got you and then some for the delay. Now I have to go back and catch up on this thread and everything I missed

Ok wore Aventus with a spray of Virgin Island Water on Thursday night. Had a GREAT night and didnt get home till 645am and had to be to work by 730am. Didnt get a chance to shower (I know gross....but it takes me 35 min no traffic to get to work). Anyways about 4 chicks kept asking me "what is that smell?" and "you smell sooooo good". I wasnt sold on Aventus when I first got it, but now to me its seriously one of the best. I stopped buying sneakers a couple years ago and figured my addictions were over, but cologne seems to be taking the place of sneakers smh.

Im looking at blind buying Pure Malt, I cant find it in stores anywhere. All they ever have is Pure Havanne and the other AMen scents. Would anyone vouch for Pure Malt being a good blind buy? So far im 5/5 on blind buys...... Issey Summer 2012, Clinique Happy, Aventus, Virgin Island Water and HTTP.
I'd say all of those blind buys are pretty safe, I wouldn't say pure malt is a safe blind buy
I have it and quite like it though, for what it's worth

pm me your address if you want, I can send a sample

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom