Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

wore Versace Eau Fraiche today. havent worn in forever. Forgot how good and clean smelling this stuff is. Couple compliments at the office for it too from females caught walking behind me. and my friend at the gym when we hugged she was digging it too.

took a shower a minute ago and threw on some Tommy Hilfiger original. After all of these years and newer, more advanced scents that have dropped, it's still a pretty decent fragrance. and it gets wayy better on the dry down.

Break out the big guns; you got this man
laugh.gif
.  My introduction to the class: "My name is Jason and I'm beginning to get addicted to cologne."  I shouldn't have mentioned it, now people are expecting too much from me
laugh.gif
mean.gif

:lol: .  My introduction to the class: "My name is Jason and I'm beginning to get addicted to cologne."  I shouldn't have mentioned it, now people are expecting too much from me :lol: :smh: ...

:lol: just go in there all swagged out, smelling good and it's a wrap

Girl will be walking home from your crib smelling you on her wanting more

Last edited:
only reason I'm happy about starting class next week is being close to the mall and finally trying out a ton of stuff
I've probably smelled more niche scents than designer
literally never smelled ADG, srs

now that I think about it I have smelled adg, just never on myself

Last edited:
Not missing much.. I wish I lived in a city with Neimans, Saks, Nordstrom..

Sad thing is back when I had a Saks card I wasn't even in to cologne. I'm sure it saved me from even more debt.

I dont have any of those places near me either
all the niche fragrances I've smelled are blind buy decants and samples

laugh.gif
just go in there all swagged out, smelling good and it's a wrap

Girl will be walking home from your crib smelling you on her wanting more
That's the plan.  That's why I use to basically soak my shirts in Acqua, I wanted to make sure these girls smelled me even after I left the room
laugh.gif

I hate everyone of you in this thread.

i am currently waiting on a 4oz aventus, and 3 bond no. 9s in the mail. that plus the brand new happy, spicebomb and Burberry london i just got about 2 weeks ago.

a month ago i was content with my versace PH. now im on basenotes and fragantica as much as NT.

...and im already plotting on HTTP.

im glad i dont do drugs or id be done out here

i am currently waiting on a 4oz aventus, and 3 bond no. 9s in the mail. that plus the brand new happy, spicebomb and Burberry london i just got about 2 weeks ago.

a month ago i was content with my versace PH. now im on basenotes and fragantica as much as NT.

Aventus was just the gateway; it's a vicious cycle my man :lol:

My man putting in WORK.

Which Bond's?

Aventus was just the gateway; it's a vicious cycle my man :lol:

lmaooooo perfect analogy...Aventus IS a gateway drug

the 3 bonds are
ILNY Him - Had a sample and loved it. i know it gets killed in reviews
New Haarlem - That french toast swag
Bleecker St - It was between this and Brooklyn. Brooklyn was good but it didnt grab me like bleecker

I'm gonna cop Acqua Di Gio

I want a little throwback in my collection; I stopped using in 2001 when it blew up and ill prob only wear around the crib but still a great cologne IMO

I like ILNY too. It's a nice scent. Hamptons was the first Bond I had gotten. I still like it. It's a real professional scent, like office attire. The most recent ones I've been wearing is Wall Street and Nuits De Noho.

Back
Top Bottom