Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Ok wore Aventus with a spray of Virgin Island Water on Thursday night. Had a GREAT night and didnt get home till 645am and had to be to work by 730am. Didnt get a chance to shower (I know gross....but it takes me 35 min no traffic to get to work). Anyways about 4 chicks kept asking me "what is that smell?" and "you smell sooooo good". I wasnt sold on Aventus when I first got it, but now to me its seriously one of the best. I stopped buying sneakers a couple years ago and figured my addictions were over, but cologne seems to be taking the place of sneakers smh.

Im looking at blind buying Pure Malt, I cant find it in stores anywhere. All they ever have is Pure Havanne and the other AMen scents. Would anyone vouch for Pure Malt being a good blind buy? So far im 5/5 on blind buys...... Issey Summer 2012, Clinique Happy, Aventus, Virgin Island Water and HTTP.

Wtf dude. Those are the same 5 I have :lol: and DHI

Had a couple **** ones i got off amazon but gave them to my dad

Accidently order some aventus that was still hung up in my cart on Amazon. already received the bottle i meant to purchase so i clearly needed that paper back...

called amazon. they cant cancel the order cause its already being readied for shipping....but they will refund me immediately....you cant return fragrance to Amazon cause its a hazardous material....told me when it comes to dispose of it or give it to someone...yea ok

What's the longevity like on DH? I just bought a bottle but I wanna know before I open it.
laugh.gif

I know it varies.
I get 8hrs on skin, but it lasts forever on clothes..

Dat Allure Homme Sport *richboy.jpeg* 
mean.gif

pimp.gif
 I swear...one of the best scents I've ever encountered. 

Dat feel when you go in for a hug..and then their reaction after indulging in a whiff  
images

Can't even to begin to imagine what the Edition Blanche is smellin' like 
laugh.gif

:lol: love Allure Homme Sport

to be honest though Edition Blanche is nothing like it but I can't imagine you wouldn't like it

if you love Homme Sport than def. check out Versace Pour Homme

What's good yall

been following the thread for a bit, wondering if you guys can recommend a good everyday scent?

About to be fall in NYC if that helps.

What's good yall

been following the thread for a bit, wondering if you guys can recommend a good everyday scent?

About to be fall in NYC if that helps.

What kind of smell are you normally attracted to?

Like in general not cologne wise

Dat Allure Homme Sport *richboy.jpeg* 
mean.gif

pimp.gif
 I swear...one of the best scents I've ever encountered. 

Dat feel when you go in for a hug..and then their reaction after indulging in a whiff  
images

Can't even to begin to imagine what the Edition Blanche is smellin' like 
laugh.gif
I prefer sport over blanche, forreal forreal though.

Lol good lookin.

I've held on to this Polo Sport for too long 
laugh.gif

Any other suggestions?

def go peep the Chanel lines; they are almost all good except for the Allure Homme eau Extreme

I also will say Clinique Happy for Men is the best bang for your buck

Also another good and cheap hidden gem is Victoria's Secret Very Sex for Him

Copped a small bottle of Acqua Di Gio for memories sake; brings me back to high school

Also copped Lacoste White; don't sleep on it...easily their best cologne IMO

Trying to run through this 10ml decant of HTTP to figure out if its bottle worthy.. Got another compliment at work about 4hrs after applying almost similar to the Aventus one, Some lady said she like my cologne and said "I could just follow you all over the store with that.."

Trying to run through this 10ml decant of HTTP to figure out if its bottle worthy.. Got another compliment at work about 4hrs after applying almost similar to the Aventus one, Some lady said she like my cologne and said "I could just follow you all over the store with that.."

It's def bottle worthy

Went into Macy's to buy a new cologne, since the only one I have is YSL l'homme

Out of everything I only semi-liked 1 million and gucci guilty black 

Probably need to check out Nordstrom's or Sak's 

Back
Top Bottom