Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

nd.1004.jpg

:lol: Gucci def knows what they are doing with Guilty because it's an easy sell for people who aren't really into cologne or just getting into

I had a hypebeast moment, I was getting some BBQ and all the females in the spot were going crazy over it. So I grabbed a bottle and it wasn't what I expected... Earlier this yr, lady at Macy's tried to get to buy GG black. I told her I don't do scents with, black, sport, dark and extreme in the name... Joints are just to strong for my taste

I had a hypebeast moment, I was getting some BBQ and all the females in the spot were going crazy over it. So I grabbed a bottle and it wasn't what I expected... Earlier this yr, lady at Macy's tried to get to buy GG black. I told her I don't do scents with, black, sport, dark and extreme in the name... Joints are just to strong for my taste

you've seen the light my friend; you've seen the light

I feel like one of those pastors on those TV shows screaming AMEN :lol:

how much of a difference is there between allure home sport and the eau extreme version?

They are similar, but the eau extrême version is super heavy on the vanilla/Tonka bean.. Way too sweet.

I also went to Macy's today to try the new YSL, not only will I not got back because I've smelled everything they have to offer, but it's always the same dude at the counter pitching weak frags and those fake asss bags to go along with them.. I've chopped it up with this dude a handful of occasions and he still talks to me like it's the first time, like are you oblivious fam?

I wish my homie that works in shoes was in the cologne section too.

They are similar, but the eau extrême version is super heavy on the vanilla/Tonka bean.. Way too sweet.

I also went to Macy's today to try the new YSL, not only will I not got back because I've smelled everything they have to offer, but it's always the same dude at the counter pitching weak frags and those fake asss bags to go along with them.. I've chopped it up with this dude a handful of occasions and he still talks to me like it's the first time, like are you oblivious fam?

I wish my homie that works in shoes was in the cologne section too.
l'homme edp???

Extreme is balmy as all hell; just can't do it

I hate when are always pushing those stupid *** gifts if you buy something

Like I need a cheesy watch or travel bag

lol the sales lady for me today was nice, though I was there for like 5 min at the most
She really only asked what kind of scents I was into and then had me smell a few of their newest colognes they had in

Yea the Parfum L'homme.. They didn't have it.

The reviews ain't looking to good so far. Eh.

Just got an office job and I haven't partied in 3 months, so much of my collection is untouched. I can't wait for cooler weather.

My Collection (Yes I was bored)
All Thierry Mugler- Pure Shot, Pure Coffee, Pure Malt, Bmen
View media item 556622Thierry Mugler- Taste of Fragrance, Pure Havane, Amen
View media item 556609Thierry Mugler- Amen Sunessence, Mugler Cologne, Icemen
View media item 556610Tom Ford- For men, Black Orchid, Grey Vetiver
View media item 556611Givenchy Pi, issey miyake l'eau d'issey, Fresh Cannabis Santal, Bvlgari Black
View media item 556612Aquolina Blue Sugar, CdG Tar and Skai
View media item 556613Dior- Homme Sport, Homme, Fahrenheit
View media item 556614Narciso Rodriguez for Him, Hanae Mori, Terre d' Hermes
View media item 556615JPG- Le Male Summer, Le Male, Fleur Du Male, Gaultier 2
View media item 556616Paco Rabanne 1 Million, Marc Jacobs Bang, Diesel Fuel for Life, V&R Spicebomb
View media item 556617YSL- Body Kouros, L'Homme, Rive Gauche, Kouros
View media item 556618Gucci- Pour Homme 2, Pour Homme
View media item 556619Prada- Amber Pour Homme Intense, Luna Rosa, Infusion d'Homme
View media item 556620Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin Midnight, Serge Lutens Ambre Sultan, Rochas Man
View media item 556621

Last edited:
How do you like it? It gets amazing reviews

I like it. Smells really similar to the original. Just not as fresh or bright as the original. More deeper.

I have to say I gave the Serge Lutens a wearing, and it's really nice. Will definitely shine in the cooler months. Can definitely tell it's a higher quality juice.

Wore Green Irish Tweed today, it is
pimp.gif
, but the longevity
sick.gif
.  The thing wears off as quick as it goes on
mean.gif
.  Nice to hear Nordstrom is carrying Bond No. 9 now, I hope people stay away from HTTP though
laugh.gif

Much appreciated.

You seem to love the Mugler line. HA!

Do you like Pure Coffee and Pure Leather?

I love Pure Havane and just picked up Pure Malt for the winter as well.

It seems like those are the 2 A*men offshoots that people hold in the highest regard and I loved both upon sampling. But can't find anywhere to sample Coffee or Leather.

Could you possibly post a review of leather, coffee, and malt.
I'm picking up one of these three in the next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom