Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Heard of MIN in NYC it's a all niche frags, be prepared to drop cash if you go, but heard its a great store if you want to find something unique that many people don't wear.

MiN is incredible, smelled as much as my nose would allow me to smell when I went in there. I walked in there and told dude I wanted to sniff some stuff out, he handed me a stack of strips and told me to have fun. Lol

On top of that he hooked it up with 6 niche samples on the house, I bought nothing. Went to Saks and spent $200 the lady would only give me Bleu De Chanel samples, I was pissed.

was on chanels website getting ready to order some stuff for splits and I found they have a 10oz blue de chanel
:lol: good lord

I made my dude from work a small decant of DHI. I had forgotten all about it until he came into work smelling extra bomb, I'm like dude quit wearing my shh to work. I was getting whiffs of DHI my whole shift, shoulda let him get some bs instead.

I think by kilian back to black might be a contender, tho. For the sexiest juice on earth, just gotta put it through some yamb trials.

View media item 559741

Ok so i went to 3 different malls today and not ONE place had Pure Malt. I dont wanna blind buy since ive heard good and bad reviews. Can i purchase a sample from someone in here?

Ok so i went to 3 different malls today and not ONE place had Pure Malt. I dont wanna blind buy since ive heard good and bad reviews. Can i purchase a sample from someone in here?
I'm on the verge of just blind buying it.. i couldn't find it any where either.. i've read it's some what similar to A-men and i like A-men.. i still have a little time tho , because it wont start getting cold here for about another month 

I can still send a sample, sorry been busy, completely forgot

As much as people say Pure Malt isn't a safe blind buy, I think that it's a must have. It's not the most versatile (work environment, formal, heat/humid) beyond that tho, you can wear it anywhere. From the opening to the dry down is pure sex.

Y'all need to connect with needsomejays. Got a Pure Malt decant from him and liked enough to get a full bottle.

Never heard of this brand before but some lady in the mall was begging me to buy it. It was only $30 so why not..

But it actually smells pretty good and last all day, good stuff if you ask me

Bros, Ive been looking for a good price for Aventus ever since i smelled it at Neiman last weekend.

These sites seem legit to me and have been discussed on here before.

Use code: "DCRT3" for 21% off and FS. 4 oz bottle comes out to $199.23 for me.

http://www.fragrancenet.com/creed-aventus-cologne/creed/mens-fragrances/mf/en_US/21498

Even better deal, 

http://fragranceshop.com/creed-aventus-by-creed-cologne-for-men-eau-de_parfum-spray-4.0-oz.html

use code: "FC266F for 15% off and FS. This comes out to $174.21 for the 4 oz. 

Do you guys know any cheaper legit places?

Last edited:
go with FragNet; they are the most legit spot if you plan to purchase outside an authorized retailer

Bout to see if I can smell Back in Black today

finished my bottle of Aventus..sad day. creed sprayers are too powerful, kicks out too much juice. yea I'm just bitter. lol. need a new bottle asap.

finished my bottle of Aventus..sad day. creed sprayers are too powerful, kicks out too much juice. yea I'm just bitter. lol. need a new bottle asap.

I LOVE those sprayers :lol:

I wish all colognes came with that type of sprayer; I can literally spray my arm from elbow to hand with a single spray

those sprayers are ridiculous, in a good way
some sprayers are horrendous to the point where it would take like 5 or 6 to equal 1 spray from a creed bottle

How many sprays of Aventus would work?

I sprayed a little bit from my sample on my wrist and it lasted all day. :lol:

With other colognes, DH for example I spray both sides of my neck once, both wrists once and then my chest once.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom