Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Baise tonCanape thats a nice come up!!

This is crazy but cologne is just as addictive as sneakers. My wife was happy i left sneakers alone, but now this new cologne craze im going through has her back at day one lol. My next pickups are most likely:
1. Pure Malt
2. Killian Back To Black
3. Neroli Portofino
4. Tobacco Vanille
5. New Haarlem

If anyone is doing splits on those please let me know.

Don't even want to be a Debbie downer, Neroli Portofini is a GREAT scent, its just not worth more than $80. More than a handful of frags do Neroli just as good and much cheaper.

Anyone know what's up with the discrepancy between the 1oz bottles of Millesime Imperial?

Just got a bottle from beautyencounter. Who are legit in my experience.

But the box was shrink wrapped in plastic like supermarket chicken. Not the thicker plastic with the nice Xmas wrapping folds at the ends.

When I looked online, the bottles are different from different vendors. Some have a gold CREED on the front. On some it's clear.

Some have a MILLESIME IMPERIAL sticker on the front. My sticker is on the bottom with some French **** under the gold CREED on the front.

Someone school me.

Don't even want to be a Debbie downer, Neroli Portofini is a GREAT scent, its just not worth more than $80. More than a handful of frags do Neroli just as good and much cheaper.

Def have to agree here; good scent but not worth close to retail

I got mine on eBay hella cheap from some dude who didn't like it

Anyone know what's up with the discrepancy between the 1oz bottles of Millesime Imperial?

Just got a bottle from beautyencounter. Who are legit in my experience.

But the box was shrink wrapped in plastic like supermarket chicken. Not the thicker plastic with the nice Xmas wrapping folds at the ends.

When I looked online, the bottles are different from different vendors. Some have a gold CREED on the front. On some it's clear.

Some have a MILLESIME IMPERIAL sticker on the front. My sticker is on the bottom with some French **** under the gold CREED on the front.

Someone school me.

It's prob just a few years old

The wrap is weird because no Creed should be wrapped in plastic so that seems like someone just did that on their own

I want to split tobacco vanille, but I need payment in advance. That's some expensive juice.

Still not to fond of Aventus, but I'll try to stop bringing that up in this thread. Gonna review it, then I'm done with the hoopla.
I've been waiting for a TV split, I'm down just let me know if you do it for sure
nerd.gif

Watching Floyd Mayweather/Canelo Alvarez All Access and they did a pan around Floyd's house and I caught this....

2drvvi9.jpg

Got a quick little shipment in today, nothing crazy, but a couple solid joints. Both smell pretty great imo, and I know Stillin loves the Versace sig. Check em out.

Versace Pour Homme
View media item 565562
'F C U K' for him. Very powdery, but a nice clean scent. Fresh out of the shower clean. and cheap as hell now, got the 3.4 for like $16. A spray or 2 is all you need, will last forever lol.
View media item 565563

Where you buying your colognes from bro?

Yea i posted about that amazon thing earlier in the thread. got 2 free 4 oz bottles of aventus and a 3.4oz of Bleecker st free as well.
Wasnt even trynna finesse either

Watching Floyd Mayweather/Canelo Alvarez All Access and they did a pan around Floyd's house and I caught this....

2drvvi9.jpg

Looking like the fragrance counter at Saks. Niiiice

Got a quick little shipment in today, nothing crazy, but a couple solid joints. Both smell pretty great imo, and I know Stillin loves the Versace sig. Check em out.

Versace Pour Homme
View media item 565562
'F C U K' for him. Very powdery, but a nice clean scent. Fresh out of the shower clean. and cheap as hell now, got the 3.4 for like $16. A spray or 2 is all you need, will last forever lol.
View media item 565563

Where you buying your colognes from bro?

got these from fragrancenet

Haven't been into colognes in a while. Still have a halfway decent rotation but I'm looking to add a couple:

Chanel Platinum

Creed Aventus (if anyone can school me about this and/or point me to a legit decanter, please don't hesitate)

I'm taking any and all recommendations for a good fall/everyday scent as well. Thanks!

Haven't been into colognes in a while. Still have a halfway decent rotation but I'm looking to add a couple:

Chanel Platinum

Creed Aventus (if anyone can school me about this and/or point me to a legit decanter, please don't hesitate)

I'm taking any and all recommendations for a good fall/everyday scent as well. Thanks!
I'm splitting bleu de chanel, allure homme sport, edition blanche, and platinum egoiste :smile:

54 degrees out right now

Hitting a few bars in Providence

Aventus or DHI?!!!!??!? I cant decide

Went StillIn style and did 5 sprays. Leggo. Hope i dont smell like a french *****

should i buy that bond http or stick with aventus ? ive been using it a lot... o when i said stick with aventus i mean buy another aventus

Last edited:
should i buy that bond http or stick with aventus ? ive been using it a lot... o when i said stick with aventus i mean buy another aventus

IMO HTTP is nice but it's not Aventus

you could try other Bonds or Creeds

Original Santal is nice from Creed for Fall/Winter

Back
Top Bottom