Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I think I'd got with a full bottle of Bond. Compliment factor is about the same for me. I think I enjoy HTTP more.

Quell for the bar scene Aventus is the better choice. DHI is to classy to waste in the presence of drunk hooligans.

I think I'd got with a full bottle of Bond. Compliment factor is about the same for me. I think I enjoy HTTP more.

Quell for the bar scene Aventus is the better choice. DHI is to classy to waste in the presence of drunk hooligans.
I feel like we have similar taste
did you instantly love dhi or did it grow on you?

I may be in the minority. I haven't been blown away by HTTP.

Maybe it's not reacting with my body chemistry. I'm on the heavy side right now (sympathy weight). I'm probably sweating bacon grease. :lol:

But it just hasn't blown me away like I thought it would. Hoping my tune changes as I keep using it.

Glad I went with the decant before the blind buy. I nee you NSJ!

Tried to cop some 120mL Aventus on the bay...

$50 with 30 minutes left.. Step away to do something else for 20 minutes..

Come back and its at $147.

Ended at $178.. Im just sitting there like what the **** just happened
nerd.gif

Maybe it's not reacting with my body chemistry. I'm on the heavy side right now (sympathy weight). I'm probably sweating bacon grease. :lol:

But it just hasn't blown me away like I thought it would. Hoping my tune changes as I keep using it.

New to the thread, but what is HTTP?

I feel like we have similar taste
did you instantly love dhi or did it grow on you?
I watched and read a lot of reviews. It sounded like it fit my personality, I went to sniff it out and I had to have it. It smelled better than anything I had put to my nose at that point. After the initial testing I realized it lasted 24hrs+ and dropped panties. Thus, I crowned it KING.

You have to be the right person and pick the right situations for DHI. The powderyness doesn't get to me. It has decent projection, but great sillage, people will smell you coming and going inoffensively.

Every night i went out i wore it (thurs fri, sun) ...sat i actually wore aventus thinking itd b best night but i got so blackout after winning huge on clemson i remember nothing except waking up. I will tell u tho, dhi worked fine cause i was in air conditioned spaces/smoky spaces most the time

Id never wear it during the day.

I was gonna put 2k on colorado ml all morning. Read a tip from a guy i respect big time (huge player) on colly st. Switched my bet to 2.2 to win 2 on csu -2.5. It went so downhill from there its almost hilarious
View media item 569076
I love ADG but like you guys say it's far too common. I smelled it like 3 times in one day. NSJ good looking out! :smokin

I watched and read a lot of reviews. It sounded like it fit my personality, I went to sniff it out and I had to have it. It smelled better than anything I had put to my nose at that point. After the initial testing I realized it lasted 24hrs+ and dropped panties. Thus, I crowned it KING.

You have to be the right person and pick the right situations for DHI. The powderyness doesn't get to me. It has decent projection, but great sillage, people will smell you coming and going inoffensively.
I will definitely be trying it out again once it gets colder

I'm with u, I never got a compliment when I wore http.. I'm the total opposite of you body wise, I'm slim and average weight and height and only sweat when I'm working....

Tried to cop some 120mL Aventus on the bay...

$50 with 30 minutes left.. Step away to do something else for 20 minutes..

Come back and its at $147.

Ended at $178.. Im just sitting there like what the **** just happened :nerd:

This thread is what happened :lol:

New to the thread, but what is HTTP?

Bond No.9.com. Available only on the Bond No.9 website. Yellow bottle.

I'm with u, I never got a compliment when I wore http.. I'm the total opposite of you body wise, I'm slim and average weight and height and only sweat when I'm working....

Not only did I not get a compliment but I wasn't really blown away with it on my skin.

Do y'all wear cologne everyday or just when y'all step out..I feel as a student I don't need to wear it everyday & even on the job but maybe I'm missing out ..

Every day homey. Different colognes for different occassions, even got my 'going to the grocery store' etc type bunch. I feel weird walking out the house not smelling like anything..

Basically everyday for me. I have a daily scent, a date/night scent, and a scent to just throw on when running errands, and what not.

Damn good look y'all I have 2 different colognes currently, Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Aqua Di Gio by Armani, I like them but I don't wanna wear them daily..ima look into something for everyday usage

I'm always wearing cologne; I def wear it to bed

I shower twice a day so once I shower after work and kick it; I usually hit myself with Happy or Sean John I Am King

Damn good look y'all I have 2 different colognes currently, Euphoria by Calvin Klein and Aqua Di Gio by Armani, I like them but I don't wanna wear them daily..ima look into something for everyday usage

I still love ADG but it's by far the best selling cologne so a lot of people wear it

there are colognes in that realm; try the Nordstrom if there is one around you

Got a 20ml Decant of Tobacco Vanille for $40 shipped
New Haarlem 3.3oz on fragrancenet for $144 with coupon code
Looking for a decant or used bottle of Neroli Portofino for under $100
Sample of Pure Malt from NSJ (Good Look)

All I need is to sample By Killian Back To Black and im set for a LONG TIME im hoping lol. I just need to stay out this thread

I use cologne every single day.
Regular days at the office I use rochas man. Rochas is very good cheap cologne that I don't hear mentioned often. Sometimes around the house I'll dab some curve soul.
On Fridays and weekends I go with spice bomb or Aventus.

Now that I'm getting into colognes more I don't like curve soul as much. It's too synthetic, but it still smells better to me than regular curve. Plus it was $20 for 3.4oz.

I'm not the type to have 20+ bottles. I usually have 3 or 4 and won't buy another until one is running low.

unless you like collecting, I think the best idea is to get full bottles of your absolute favorites, and then get in on splits of things you like, but wont wear as much or have the opportunity to wear much

I never wear cologne unless theres a chance fine women will be present :lol: dove deodorant is good enough for me

Last edited:
unless you like collecting, I think the best idea is to get full bottles of your absolute favorites, and then get in on splits of things you like, but wont wear as much or have the opportunity to wear much

That's what I had in mind 9 months ago, 15 bottles of masterpieces then I'm out. I'm sitting at 20 right now of quality juice and just like what happened when I was into shoes, I rotate between 3-4 bottles/decants daily. Not enough usage to warrant that many bottles. I hate hoarding.

Back
Top Bottom