Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Wearing Aventus to class today.

A chick I'm sitting next to just said "Dear god you smell so good, come get in my bed so the smell can stay there"

Never, ever gotten a compliment like that before while wearing a cologne. Ever.

A chick I'm sitting next to just said "Dear god you smell so good, come get in my bed so the smell can stay there"

What'd I tell yall? Aventus is the cheat code for Life. It's easily the gameshark for yambs.

Please tell me you proceeded to gab the digits

Got a quick little shipment in today, nothing crazy, but a couple solid joints. Both smell pretty great imo, and I know Stillin loves the Versace sig. Check em out.

Versace Pour Homme
View media item 565562
'F C U K' for him. Very powdery, but a nice clean scent. Fresh out of the shower clean. and cheap as hell now, got the 3.4 for like $16. A spray or 2 is all you need, will last forever lol.
View media item 565563

well damn, guess no one wants any chanel, guess I'll be sending them back soon, been almost a week and not a single ml has been sold

Got a quick little shipment in today, nothing crazy, but a couple solid joints. Both smell pretty great imo, and I know Stillin loves the Versace sig. Check em out.

Versace Pour Homme
View media item 565562
'F C U K' for him. Very powdery, but a nice clean scent. Fresh out of the shower clean. and cheap as hell now, got the 3.4 for like $16. A spray or 2 is all you need, will last forever lol.
View media item 565563

Def love that Versace

I think I had the French Connection back in the day if it's the same one I remember

What's the difference in smell between Edition Blanche and Happy, both are citrus based right?

Totally different...

Happy is the same sweet, nice citrus scent the whole time

Edition Blanche starts out straight lemons but quickly develops into a powdery-vanilla fragrance

If you haven't tried Edition Blanche, I highly recommend it for a split.

It's great and it's being discontinued.

What's the difference in smell between Edition Blanche and Happy, both are citrus based right?
Totally different...

Happy is the same sweet, nice citrus scent the whole time

Edition Blanche starts out straight lemons but quickly develops into a powdery-vanilla fragrance
Might grab Edition Blanche then.  I know I've been saying I'll pick up Happy, but I share beds with my friends when I go on vacation
frown.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Needsomejays i sent you a PM. I'll take some Edition Blanche and Pure Malt....hit me up.

Killian Back To Black is getting excellent reviews but is it close to Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford? I dont need 2 cinnamon toast type colognes this winter?

I only read and post in here occasionally but thanks to whoever mentioned Purple Label, I'd completely forgotten I had it and how much I like it. A girl I dated wanted to me wear it all the time to the point that I got tired of it and it ended up in my closet. I've worn it a few times lately and gotten a bunch of compliments.

One thing though...I believe colognes have a certain shelf life, right? Which I'm sure varies. I think this bottle is 3-4 years old and still smells the same/great but I remember it having more longevity, is it possible that it's lost some of that? It could be my recollection of it but I definitely remember being able to smell it on my the next day.

Needsomejays i sent you a PM. I'll take some Edition Blanche and Pure Malt....hit me up.

Killian Back To Black is getting excellent reviews but is it close to Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford? I dont need 2 cinnamon toast type colognes this winter?
havent smelled b2b yet but tobacco vanille is exactly what it says. Many people say it like a sweet pipe tobacco and then it definitely have a nice smooth vanilla
also I'm about to pm you
One thing though...I believe colognes have a certain shelf life, right? Which I'm sure varies. I think this bottle is 3-4 years old and still smells the same/great but I remember it having more longevity, is it possible that it's lost some of that? It could be my recollection of it but I definitely remember being able to smell it on my the next day.
it'll probably lose some potency after a good amount of years, but as far as the scent, it should stay the same I'd say as long as it's stored properly

Damn. I went from 500$ at foxwoods about 2 weeks ago to up 13,000 at one point, depositing 8,000... Back up to 25,000+ in vegas on sports, to blowing all of it besides what i bought (tv, down payment on car, vacation to aruba for xmas, a saatva mattress, and some jewelry for my girl)

Just insane run. Best vacation of my life. I appoligize once again NSJ i just was in another word as you can imagine.

I burnt out my DHI in Vegas and went to the boq drunk n promptly bought another :lol: , stayed at Vdara which was unreal. Always dreamt of a trip like that. No regrets

Baise that cafe looks and from what ive read smells insane. Pure sex is right

You wore DHI in Vegas? :nerd: Don't tell me that bruh, only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is because of this FLA weather, every review I've read says it's a cold weather scent. I'm thirsty for that joint so bad :smh:

Last edited:
I wore DHI in Vegas a few weeks back. It works great at a non congested club like XS

You wore DHI in Vegas? :nerd: Don't tell me that bruh, only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is because of this FLA weather, every review I've read says it's a cold weather scent. I'm thirsty for that joint so bad :smh:

Every night i went out i wore it (thurs fri, sun) ...sat i actually wore aventus thinking itd b best night but i got so blackout after winning huge on clemson i remember nothing except waking up. I will tell u tho, dhi worked fine cause i was in air conditioned spaces/smoky spaces most the time

Id never wear it during the day.

I was gonna put 2k on colorado ml all morning. Read a tip from a guy i respect big time (huge player) on colly st. Switched my bet to 2.2 to win 2 on csu -2.5. It went so downhill from there its almost hilarious

Back
Top Bottom