Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just blind bought DHI from Miami dior boutique. $72+10 shipping
glasses.gif

What are your guys thoughts on Pure malt/ Pure havane?

Bleu de Chanel has been doing strong numbers in my rotation. Givenchy NEO is one of my favs, though. Need to grab a new bottle of that ASAP.

Just blind bought DHI from Miami dior boutique. $72+10 shipping8)

Love both Pure Havane and Pure Malt.

Yes, both are good. I find that I wear Pure Malt more than Havane though.

Just blind bought DHI from Miami dior boutique. $72+10 shipping8)
dhi is probably one of the riskiest blind buys there is

This. X 10000000000

DHI really just depends on if it suits your style. girls love the smell, its definitely the "poor man's" Aventus in terms of getting compliments and attention

Last edited:
DHI really just depends on if it suits your style. girls love the smell, its definitely the "poor man's" Aventus in terms of getting compliments and attention
Def do not agree with 'poor mans.' DHI is for a completely different use than Aventus, and when used properly, it will def garner you compliments and attention.

Bleu de Chanel is GARBAGE. I bought a bottle and liked it at first, til I realized the longevity was poor, and it's too safe of a scent.

I think the other colognes in Chanel's line are waaaay better.

in the sense of compliment getter, my comment was not based on smell. If your goal is to get women when you wear cologne, you will get a lot of attention from both. And I put "poor man's" as a relative term since aventus is $200+. I actually wrote all that in my other post but Idk why it didn't show up

Last edited:
Thinking about picking up the OG allure, haven't had a bottle since like 8th grade :lol: Want to try the blanche version but I'm over wasting my money on samples, each one I've tried lately has been crap.

Copped a bottle of Aventus from amazon on Tuesday, got an email immediately after saying my card couldn't be charged. I was on my way out the door for work today and the UPS man hands me a package. I'm like w t f is this? Aventus.

Long story cut in half, it came, the bottle was slightly beat up, sprayer weak and the cap falls off. I called amazon, she said a new bottle will ship out today and to discard the other one. "Diacard"!?! Bahaha lol.

Copped a bottle of Aventus from amazon on Tuesday, got an email immediately after saying my card couldn't be charged. I was on my way out the door for work today and the UPS man hands me a package. I'm like w t f is this? Aventus.

Long story cut in half, it came, the bottle was slightly beat up, sprayer weak and the cap falls off. I called amazon, she said a new bottle will ship out today and to discard the other one. "Diacard"!?! Bahaha lol.
I just heard basically the same exact story somewhere else...crazy :lol:

Baise tonCanape thats a nice come up!!

This is crazy but cologne is just as addictive as sneakers. My wife was happy i left sneakers alone, but now this new cologne craze im going through has her back at day one lol. My next pickups are most likely:
1. Pure Malt
2. Killian Back To Black
3. Neroli Portofino
4. Tobacco Vanille
5. New Haarlem

If anyone is doing splits on those please let me know.

you are not allowed to return colognes to amazon b/c they are considered hazardous. So they ask if you want a replacement or a refund. It's the 2013 B01 batch they have now, with the middle eastern authenticity card and the "creed" on the front slightly faded. White sprayer, and it is authentic. real soon they are going to stop selling it b/c if you look at all the reviews, everyone complains and receives a new one, so it will get the same treatment Green Irish Tweed got 3 weeks ago on Amazon aka no longer sold by Amazon but you can buy through their vendors (with less credibility/ difficult return policies) 

I want to split tobacco vanille, but I need payment in advance. That's some expensive juice.

Still not to fond of Aventus, but I'll try to stop bringing that up in this thread. Gonna review it, then I'm done with the hoopla.

DHI being a poor mans anything, even at the price point is pure blasphemy. DHI is a sex God.

You wore DHI in Vegas? :nerd: Don't tell me that bruh, only reason I haven't pulled the trigger is because of this FLA weather, every review I've read says it's a cold weather scent. I'm thirsty for that joint so bad :smh:

That's why I can't do those intense, noir, black, extreme etc scents.. The heat will make u get sick of them in 5min... I can't wear a fruity scent light scent almost year round.. What part of Fl u in

I want to split tobacco vanille, but I need payment in advance. That's some expensive juice.

Still not to fond of Aventus, but I'll try to stop bringing that up in this thread. Gonna review it, then I'm done with the hoopla.

DHI being a poor mans anything, even at the price point is pure blasphemy. DHI is a sex God.
definitely get payment up front if you do TV

That's why I can't do those intense, noir, black, extreme etc scents.. The heat will make u get sick of them in 5min... I can't wear a fruity scent light scent almost year round.. What part of Fl u in

If that PC 813 = plant city I'm 25 mins away from you bruh :lol:

Back
Top Bottom