Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Just bought a **** ton of decants. Creed, YSL, etc.

"I should get some cologne" turned into me researching cologne for like 4 hours. Gonna buy a full bottle after testing out these decants to see which one I like most.

Just bought a **** ton of decants. Creed, YSL, etc.

"I should get some cologne" turned into me researching cologne for like 4 hours. Gonna buy a full bottle after testing out these decants to see which one I like most.

eBay?

I finally got to go to the mall and smell some things, Versace pour homme is straight money.. Locaste white is some good stuff IMO.. I smelled some of the stuff the homie NSJ is splitting, to me it was way to strong... The edition blanc was no where to be found still want to smell that one.. The Versace Eros was so bad the lady at the counter wouldn't let me smell it, she said she was very disappointed by it... I'm kinda torn between the Locaste and the Versace, both are very clean everyday scents...

I finally got to go to the mall and smell some things, Versace pour homme is straight money.. Locaste white is some good stuff IMO.. I smelled some of the stuff the homie NSJ is splitting, to me it was way to strong... The edition blanc was no where to be found still want to smell that one.. The Versace Eros was so bad the lady at the counter wouldn't let me smell it, she said she was very disappointed by it... I'm kinda torn between the Locaste and the Versace, both are very clean everyday scents...
well I sent them all back except edition blanche :lol:
and just a heads up, that versace and lacoste can be had for great prices on fragrancenet

Layered three sprays of Aventus (base of neck, back of neck, shirt/chest) and four sprays of Millesime Imperial (sides of neck, arms, shirt)

I figured MI garners mad compliments in the first 2hrs and the dry down of Aventus would put in work afterwards.

it's actually decently cheap on fragrancenet
I didn't even know they carried it
figured I'd buy a few bottles before it's impossible to get

Wearing HTTP right now, man this is
pimp.gif
.  I need to check out more from the Bond line...

Layered three sprays of Aventus (base of neck, back of neck, shirt/chest) and four sprays of Millesime Imperial (sides of neck, arms, shirt)

I figured MI garners mad compliments in the first 2hrs and the dry down of Aventus would put in work afterwards.

You're that guy.

You're that guy.

Mission Accomplished. Lady in the grocery store, "I don't know what it is you have on, but I must tell you it's amazing"

New bottle of Aventus came in, it's a non- Arabic 2013 batch ending in R01. Super fruity and no, nose fatigue after 7hrs still going.

Back
Top Bottom