Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's all good man.  I feel bad about asking for samples because I know how much the cologne costs :lol: :smh: .
well it's nice to see some people on here aren't greedy
but yeah if you buy anything from me again I can give you a sample of bond no 9 coney island, I have quite a few of them......and I don't like it :lol:

Just bought a **** ton of decants. Creed, YSL, etc.

"I should get some cologne" turned into me researching cologne for like 4 hours. Gonna buy a full bottle after testing out these decants to see which one I like most.

eBay?
Nah I used decantshop. They are probably more expensive than some ebay sellers but felt safer and more convenient to just order it all from there. Read that they were legit on one of those cologne forums.

Went to Saks today and tried a few sprays of Creed's Original Santal, I wanted to get a feel for the scent as the day passed. Visited other fragrance counters at different stores and the response was amazing, the sales girls and sales ladies were all over it, compliments on what scent I was wearing, one of the more "mature" sales ladies gave me her digits. Needless to say, I went back to Saks to purchase the Santal. Good stuff.

The MI decant I got from NSJ, I gave it to a female coworker she loves it... To me it's a bit to soft for me personally, the longevity isn't that great also...

I tutor elementary school-aged kids a few times a week and they always have some pretty interesting reactions to the different colognes I wear. It's funny getting a child's point of view. :lol:

Gonna post up some reactions when I get more time.

well it's nice to see some people on here aren't greedy
but yeah if you buy anything from me again I can give you a sample of bond no 9 coney island, I have quite a few of them......and I don't like it
laugh.gif
Thanks, yeah I'll take one next time since you don't like it
happy.gif
.  Did you send Bleu and Egoiste back already?  I'm gonna be downtown, so I figured I'll try to test them out if I can find them and grab some from you, if you still have them
nerd.gif

The MI decant I got from NSJ, I gave it to a female coworker she loves it... To me it's a bit to soft for me personally, the longevity isn't that great also...
it definitely lacks longevity and it is definitely very unisex

Thanks, yeah I'll take one next time since you don't like it :D .  Did you send Bleu and Egoiste back already?  I'm gonna be downtown, so I figured I'll try to test them out if I can find them and grab some from you, if you still have them :nerd: ...
yeah I sent them back

Any idea when HTTP will be available in stores?
My saks SA told me if i buy two bottles of bond they are sometimes willing to throw in a 3rd for free. not sure how truthful she was being but its worth a shot.
Either that or ill be waiting on a refill event.

Last edited:
Any idea when HTTP will be available in stores?
My saks SA told me if i buy two bottles of bond they are sometimes willing to throw in a 3rd for free. not sure how truthful she was being but its worth a shot.
Either that or ill be waiting on a refill event.

It's gonna be a while; next refill event is November I think

5-11 year old kids opinions on different colognes:

ADG:
-"You smell like someone familiar"
-"My brother has that cologne"
-"You smell just like my teacher"
-"My dad smells like that"

Dior Homme:
-"Did you put baby powder on this morning?"
-"You smell like my mom's lipstick"
-"That smells really good"

Creed Aventus: