Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

read about a new bond coming in october.

Scent of Peace for Men.
not to good with putting notes together and what note but it has Pineapple and juniper berries but also bergamot and blackcurant cedar and patchouli among others....maybe winter bondventus??

They also have i love new york for the holidays, which is a floral fruity gourmand ,coming soon

Scent of Peace for Men.
not to good with putting notes together and what note but it has Pineapple and juniper berries but also bergamot and blackcurant cedar and patchouli among others....maybe winter bondventus??

They also have i love new york for the holidays, which is a floral fruity gourmand ,coming soon
hopefully they send me some samples since I signed up for that club thing they have

Scent of Peace for Men.

Hmmm sounds more like a spring summer frag with those notes, might also work well in fall but idk about winter.

I read about that scent of peace him on Basenotes. its a blue bottle with a bowtie on it. link in basenotes thread takes yoou to nstperfume.com i believe.

Back
Top Bottom