Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Any suggestions to fragrances in the the same category/similar scents as unforgivable by sean John? Thanks

My line up:

Paco Rabanne - 1 Million
Calvin Klein - Eternity Aqua
Burberry - Brit
Giorgio Armani - Acqua Di Gio Essenza
Dolce Gabanna - The One
Versace - Eau De Friache

Looking to add more but, there's so many colognes out there .. sheesh

Perfumania.com has 35% off which is pretty good on some. I just doubled up on some.

Use code SEPT25 & TWITTER10

Hope it helps.

My line up:

Paco Rabanne - 1 Million
Burberry - Brit
Dolce Gabanna - The One
Versace - Eau De Friache

Perfumania.com has 35% off which is pretty good on some. I just doubled up on some.

Hope it helps.

Do you live by any high end department stores or sephora where you could test out fragrances? Creed Aventus among some of their other frags seem to be the first step into the niche realm for most people. I would hold off on doubling up what you have already.

My line up:

Paco Rabanne - 1 Million
Burberry - Brit
Dolce Gabanna - The One
Versace - Eau De Friache

Hope it helps.
just a heads up, even with all their discount codes, perfumania is still more expensive than Amazon and fragrancenet

My line up:

Paco Rabanne - 1 Million
Burberry - Brit
Dolce Gabanna - The One
Versace - Eau De Friache

Hope it helps.

Do you live by any high end department stores or sephora where you could test out fragrances? Creed Aventus among some of their other frags seem to be the first step into the niche realm for most people. I would hold off on doubling up what you have already.

I heard a lot of good things about Creed .. I'll check it out. I live in NYC. :lol: As for doubling .. there's just some colognes that I always have so I scoop when I get them for a good price.

My line up:

Paco Rabanne - 1 Million
Burberry - Brit
Dolce Gabanna - The One
Versace - Eau De Friache

Hope it helps.
just a heads up, even with all their discount codes, perfumania is still more expensive than Amazon and fragrancenet

Amazon is cheap for certain perfumes/colognes but, not all. Really have to compare before purchase. As for Fragrance/net .. I ordered from them about 3 years ago and the packaging of the colognes (2 out of 3) were completely off and the smell did not last even 10 minutes .. I haven't ordered from them since.

EDIT:
Can someone recommend me something similar to the colognes I have? Has anyone smelled "MAN" by CK? or "Encounters" by CK?

Last edited:
I heard a lot of good things about Creed .. I'll check it out. I live in NYC. :lol: As for doubling .. there's just some colognes that I always have so I scoop when I get them for a good price.
Amazon is cheap for certain perfumes/colognes but, not all. Really have to compare before purchase. As for Fragrance/net .. I ordered from them about 3 years ago and the packaging of the colognes (2 out of 3) were completely off and the smell did not last even 10 minutes .. I haven't ordered from them since.
its funny you say that, because perfumania is notorious for selling old stock

its funny you say that, because perfumania is notorious for selling old stock

Difference is I can walk into a Perfumania store and have it exchanged or returned whilst Fragrance/net there's nothing I can do .. couldn't even return because they were opened already.

Difference is I can walk into a Perfumania store and have it exchanged or returned whilst Fragrance/net there's nothing I can do .. couldn't even return because they were opened already.
well they have certainly changed their policy in recent history. either way, just do what you're comfortable with

well they have certainly changed their policy in recent history. either way, just do what you're comfortable with

I've been meaning to give em another shot .. just haven't seen any great deals.

Any good recommendations though? Armani Code? Ultimate? Euphoria? Versace Pour Homme?

In the market for a new cologne, been working with JPG for a while. Had Chrome before that.

How is Givenchy Play?

I've been meaning to give em another shot .. just haven't seen any great deals.

Any good recommendations though? Armani Code? Ultimate? Euphoria? Versace Pour Homme?
ahhh, their regular prices are pretty decent, but they always have a 20 or 21% off code, that's where the good deal happens

In the market for a new cologne, been working with JPG for a while. Had Chrome before that.

How is Givenchy Play?

It's alright

I'd go for something a little more mature coming from those colognes mentioned

If you have a Nordstrom around you; go test out a bunch there...very friendly peeps

Back
Top Bottom