Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

It's alright

I'd go for something a little more mature coming from those colognes mentioned

If you have a Nordstrom around you; go test out a bunch there...very friendly peeps

you have a recommendation?

is buying a tester version on line a bad idea?

Last edited:
I might reup on the GIT this fall. I wanna get tobacco vanille, but no one wants to let you sample the expensive stuff. I wonder if Tom Ford has a brick and mortar.

so for anyone who would be interested in a tuscan leather split here's what the pricing will be.
also this is not something I will pre purchase, I will only purchase it once all of it is accounted for and paid for
5ml $15
10ml $25
30ml $72
50ml $115

Tom Ford- Tobacco Vanille Split

5ml $15
10ml $25
30ml $72
50ml $115

to keep the pricing fair, it's the same as NSJ's. I'm assuming the decanters will be copped at the same price (I wish I had a connect)

PM for any interest. If you want more than 50ml, PM me. It will not be ordered until 150ml is reserved and paid for.

What exactly is a "split"? When you guys buy a large bottle then just pour the rest into smaller ones to sell?

:nerd:

Another good night with Bond. No 9
pimp.gif
.  This thing is liquid crack, no dry down needed
pimp.gif

Another good night with Bond. No 9 :pimp: .  This thing is liquid crack, no dry down needed :pimp: ...

Def a great scent

I generally don't rub my cologne but I find with HTTP and the **** Bond 9 sprayer; it pumps more when I spray 4-5 sprays and rub it all over

Back
Top Bottom