Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I personally only rock it in winter weather. Fragrances like that, Tobacco Vanille, Angel Men are too potent for anything other than cold weather for me. 

Where you hanging? :lol:

Aventus is godly with compliments for me
I've only worn it a few times but, I think its just alright
my girl friend hates it, gave some to a friend who's also into cologne, said it was okay, my mom who always says something when she likes my cologne never says anything when I wore it
I don't hate it by any means, but it's not something I'll ever wear

Last edited:
I was so disappointed the first time I smelled it
I had bought a decant of it due to all the ranting and raving about it, I couldn't wait to smell it
I was expecting the most heavenly, most amazing thing I've ever smelled
finally came in and I took a whiff of it from the cap
rage and disappointment ensued and I instantaneously said "are you ******g kidding me" out loud.
/story time

Got a "keep wearing that cologne and you about to get rape" compliment cuz of Aventus. All my coworkers/managers at VS and AE loves it. Even dudes compliment on it.

Shout out to NSJ for making it possible.

I have Allure Home Edition Blanche 60ml in 3.4oz bottle. I don't want it.

Also, taking interest on my bottle of Thierry Mugler Pure Havane.

I could split Pure Havane in the cheap for those looking for smaller quantities or let the whole bottle go.

Alsoooo.. Aventus left over: one 5ml and 10ml decants available

Pm me.

I've only worn it a few times but, I think its just alright
my girl friend hates it, gave some to a friend who's also into cologne, said it was okay, my mom who always says something when she likes my cologne never says anything when I wore it
I don't hate it by any means, but it's not something I'll ever wear

That's funny because the first time my homegirl got a whiff she was like, that's new cologne u got.. It's ok... But my sister who hates perfume and cologne loves it...

I haven't been keeping up with the thread lately, busy working.. Can someone give me a cliff notes on the fall winter splits

That's funny because the first time my homegirl got a whiff she was like, that's new cologne u got.. It's ok... But my sister who hates perfume and cologne loves it...

I haven't been keeping up with the thread lately, busy working.. Can someone give me a cliff notes on the fall winter splits

yeah cologne is a funny thing, but thats why I like it, everyone has a different taste

and as of now there really arent any splits for fall/winter however I am currently splitting Creed Silver Mountain Water
I will also be splitting Bond No 9 New Haarlem shortly and probably will split Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

I was so disappointed the first time I smelled it
I had bought a decant of it due to all the ranting and raving about it, I couldn't wait to smell it
I was expecting the most heavenly, most amazing thing I've ever smelled
finally came in and I took a whiff of it from the cap
rage and disappointment ensued and I instantaneously said "are you ******g kidding me" out loud.
/story time
Same here, bought a decant and was disappointed when I took a whiff. I still tried it on for a dinner date. It just did not click. I honestly couldnt wait to go home and wash it off. My girl wasn't feeling it either. I'm going to try it again at some point

My hate for Aventus is well documented. I think my biggest gripe now is not being able to smell it hours in, but others can. Only fragrances I've ever owned that does that.

But you said still wear it; I don't get that

I'd never wear anything I didn't personally like

:lol: I guess dudes forcing themselves to wear Aventus is the same as dudes that rock 1 million but don't really like it.

Back
Top Bottom