Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

What are the best summer colognes? It's summer 11 out of 12 months in miami :smh:

Clinique Happy
Versace Pour Homme or Eau Fraiche
Chanel Allure Sport
Bond 9 HTTP
Bond 9 Little Italy
Adam Levine (underrated)
Acqua di Parma's Mediterraneo line (5 of them)

It's funny how this thread always comeback to Aventus.... I'm going to get some Locaste this weekend and some Vera Wang for men.... Can't beat that 20% coupon

stillin729 stillin729

Is there any difference between Little Italy and Clinique Happy? I have Happy and love it, wondering if there is any major differences with Little Italy besides the price.

I didnt like Aventus at first either, and had a similar reaction to NSJ. I wore it a few more times and after the smoky part it turns into heaven. Its my go to scent and hands down one of my favorites.

:lol: I guess dudes forcing themselves to wear Aventus is the same as dudes that rock 1 million but don't really like it.

right? :lol:
y

Never said I didn't respect Aventus and if you look back in the thread, I gradually warmed up to it. That analogy is terrible, you wouldn't catch me dead in that nuclear sugar bomb, 1million.

I respect Aventus for what it is, I'm nt gonna bow down to it, sorry.

y

Never said I didn't respect Aventus and if you look back in the thread, I gradually warmed up to it. That analogy is terrible, you wouldn't catch me dead in that nuclear sugar bomb, 1million.

you just said your hate is documented and then you say you warmed up to it; that makes no sense

if you have "hatred" towards it then why would you wear it? just saying

it seems you are hating on it to hate it due to it's niche popularity...that's my take; not trying to argue with you

It's funny how this thread always comeback to Aventus.... I'm going to get some Locaste this weekend and some Vera Wang for men.... Can't beat that 20% coupon
I really love Vera Wang. It was my go to frag along with Canali before they both vanished from Nordstrom's.

Vera Wang isn't bad it's pretty much the same cologne as Tom Ford (non private blend) but you can find it much cheaper

Nsj i know i screwed you on that last 50ml of Aventus n believe me i wish i had it but i know youre low on the Mountain am i good for 10ml next friday tho? + sending you prepayment for TV and NH?

That tom ford collection is craaazy btw

y

you just said your hate is documented and then you say you warmed up to it; that makes no sense

if you have "hatred" towards it then why would you wear it? just saying

it seems you are hating on it to hate it due to it's niche popularity...that's my take; not trying to argue with you

You're reaching by placing so much empahsis on "hatred". I respect the fragrance. never did i hate it for it's; perfomrance, smell, blend or quality. I have mentioned that i dislike the inconsistencies of the batches, the hype and hysteria that surrounds it and that's about it. I don't share the same love for Aventus as you, sorry. It's not my "go to", "favorite", or "grail" or anything, but it's versatile and a decent niche frag at wholesale prices.

you used the word "hate" not me my dude so I don't know how I am reaching but fair enough :lol:

Last edited:
Nsj i know i screwed you on that last 50ml of Aventus n believe me i wish i had it but i know youre low on the Mountain am i good for 10ml next friday tho? + sending you prepayment for TV and NH?

That tom ford collection is craaazy btw
yeah i can hang on to 10

I've only worn it a few times but, I think its just alright
my girl friend hates it, gave some to a friend who's also into cologne, said it was okay, my mom who always says something when she likes my cologne never says anything when I wore it
I don't hate it by any means, but it's not something I'll ever wear

Ill buy it off you next week? How much do you have left/what you want for it?

Got a "keep wearing that cologne and you about to get rape" compliment cuz of Aventus. All my coworkers/managers at VS and AE loves it. Even dudes compliment on it.

Shout out to NSJ for making it possible.

Yea man. I dunno if its one of those colognes where you can say body chemistry doesnt mix cause. It seems impossible. Women lose themselves over Aventus and for the most part DHI (not like Aventus but in good setting yes)

Just copped another 200ml bottle of abercrombie & fitch : fierce :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

.. That along with Acqua di gio & gucci by gucci :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Yambs for life

Last edited:
@needsomejays

Do you know when you'll be splitting New Haarlem and TV? I'm trying to get in on both splits.

Last edited:
Booked a stripper last night while getting a lapdance off the strength of my cologne 
nthat.gif

^ Actually had on T'erre D'hermes last night, but just sprayed some Aventus on just now, about to go meet up with her 
nthat.gif

Never was a fan of TdH, but I think I'm in the market for the parfum version. Sprayed some on at Sephora a while ago, I guess I like the bitter orange/Vetiver combo more than I had thought.

Back
Top Bottom