Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

we should split Clive Christian no.1
only $177 for 10ml
eek.gif

Really? My nose is not acute at all I can't even tell what I'm smelling half the time but they both smell very aquatic to me. Gucci PH2 smells like some divine water of the Gods to me it's just so subtle though.
yeah man they're nothing alike :lol: everyones nose is different though
gucci pour homme 2 is amazing, for the record. To me it smells like a chai tea latte

Is it just me or is it actually as subtle as it smells?

Versace Pour Homme is far from subtle

Gucci Pour Homme II is a bit more subtle but people can smell it; last chick I dated LOVED PH2, pretty much instant panty dropper

Faulty decants yes, most glass atomizers you shouldn't have a problem. Plastic is another story, they suck.
literally every single decant I have is evaporating. I received a 10ml that was filled to thr brim, sprayed it literally twice and I just looked at it and there's about 2mls gone

Faulty decants yes, most glass atomizers you shouldn't have a problem. Plastic is another story, they suck.
literally every single decant I have is evaporating. I received a 10ml that was filled to thr brim, sprayed it literally twice and I just looked at it and there's about 2mls gone

Is there a reason for this and are there any preventive measures that can be taken? I got more decants than days in the week to wear em right now.

Last edited:

** Musc Ravageur by Fredric Malle SPLIT ** 100ml Available (Will order when 50ml is paid)

Top notes are lavender and bergamot; middle notes are cinnamon and cloves; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla, guaiac wood and cedar

do your research (reviews, youtube, etc..), this is amazing juice, but not for everyone.  Real big boy cologne.

5ml- $15

10ml- $26

PM if you potentially want more and for any interest at all. 40ml to go before bottle is ordered. 
Last 10 ml up for grabs. split filled extra quick.

1st bottle of Musc Ravageur, gone. Willing to do another bottle.. I know someone wanted almost 50ml, so another bottle may be needed if anyone else wants in.

Versace Pour Homme resembles Allure Sport without the creamy vibe

Gucci Pour Homme II and Hanae Mori HiM EDP are similar but HiM also have a cocoa smell to it which I didn't see in the note

Last edited:
Gucci PH2 is a date night type scent and very unique with the pepper and tea leaves

lol i wore this the other day with my GF mom....dunno what made me wear it............i drove her to the doctors, within that day she complimented me at least 3 times

she told my girl "Al smells soo good." later that day also

funny, i just threw it on got ready in a hurry...............it def has a long lasting effect imo, i could even smell it on my clothes when i changed later

both sides neck is all i did

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom