Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

@needsomejays  , regarding future splits. Here's some suggestions:

Eau Savage

Clinique Happy

Sean John Unforgivable

Versace Pour Homme

Versace Man

Any YSL

I've bought 4 decants in the last week. Ya'll got me started again 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wasn't even for me. Just left Macy's actually, got moms Chanel CoCo Noir. A lil gift for somethin she did for me.

@needsomejays
 , regarding future splits. Here's some suggestions:

Eau Savage
Clinique Happy
Sean John Unforgivable
Versace Pour Homme
Versace Man
Any YSL

I've bought 4 decants in the last week. Ya'll got me started again :lol:
ehhh designer splits don't really sell
Most of them are so cheap you're better off just buying a whole bottle

Last edited:
if you just need one you can probably get one at any drug store
if you want a bunch I usually buy from accessoriesforfragrances.com

Appreciate it my man.

af1 1982 af1 1982 how much do you want? You can just send it in a PM and I'll ship it early next week at the latest.

If anyone else is interested I also have a couple others I'd be willing to ship out:

Play by Givenchy
Only The Brave by Diesel (would love to get rid of this stuff, not my favorite scent)

Appreciate it my man.

af1 1982 af1 1982 how much do you want? You can just send it in a PM and I'll ship it early next week at the latest.

If anyone else is interested I also have a couple others I'd be willing to ship out:

Play by Givenchy
Only The Brave by Diesel (would love to get rid of this stuff, not my favorite scent)

What is that Play by Givenchy hitting for?

Appreciate it my man.

@af1 1982 how much do you want? You can just send it in a PM and I'll ship it early next week at the latest.

Play by Givenchy
Appreciate it fam. I'll def think about it.

Still contemplating on copping Dior Homme from @Baise tonCanape  

I may order a 1.7 oz Bond 9 HTTP and get a refill 3.4 oz and keep Scent of a Peace for myself

HTTP $125 ($15 below)
Refill $140 (let me know the choice)

If anyone is interested

What is that Play by Givenchy hitting for?

3.3 oz = ~$75 (what I paid)

1 oz = ~$23 (approximate cost per oz)

30 mL = 1 oz

I'll ship them at:

15 mL = $15

10 mL = $10

I like only the brave it's a quality scent

It really is! Good longevity and it's not overpowering.

But I don't like how it smells on me. My body chemistry just doesn't vibe with it. Guess I'm not brave. :frown:

Last edited:
idk, it's possible
I do wanna try it out
probably wont do anything else till the Tobacco Vanille is gone

Last edited:
Wore TV today thinking it was gonna be cold November weather. Turns out it's 70 here. RIP to the people who have to sit next to me in class

Lol, pretty much all Tom Fords are beast mode on me, Even Neroli Portofini projects for 10hrs on me.

Yeah man the projection on this is crazy. Haven't gotten this kind of projection since Aventus. I love tobacco vanille but I think it needs to be worn with a particular outfit on a particular occasion. No versatility

Back
Top Bottom