Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

lol i wore this the other day with my GF mom....dunno what made me wear it............i drove her to the doctors, within that day she complimented me at least 3 times

she told my girl "Al smells soo good." later that day also

funny, i just threw it on got ready in a hurry...............it def has a long lasting effect imo, i could even smell it on my clothes when i changed later

both sides neck is all i did

It's gold and def one of my favs

Freakin Gucci discontinued it for garbage like Guilty

So I been working at Victoria's Secret and I remembered that y'all said very sexy for him is dope. But whole time, it's like 3 versions of it. Which one was y'all referring to? IMO the regular and platinum were nice. For Him 2 was alright.

when I said it's ONLY $177 for a measly 10ml....you should know it's sarcasm
I can't even sell the rest of tobacco vanille and it's $25 for 10ml

I would buy more Tobacco Vanille but I already have 5 ml and I feel like that's enough for the rare occasion I'll wear it this fall/winter (probably only on weekends). Great juice but just isn't versatile.

Highly recommended for the nighttime fall/winter. Hop on that split, $25 for 10 ml is a great deal. That's more than enough to last the season.

ALL new haarlem has officially been shipped
also the pure malt was originally supposed to be delivered to me today but they pushed it back to Thursday

Last edited:
2nd Bottle  ** Musc Ravageur by Fredric Malle SPLIT**  100ml Available (Leaving this open until Friday, PM me with all interest)

Top notes are lavender and bergamot; middle notes are cinnamon and cloves; base notes are sandalwood, tonka bean, vanilla, guaiac wood and cedar

do your research (reviews, youtube, etc..), this is amazing juice, but not for everyone.  Real big boy cologne.

5ml- $15

10ml- $26

if you want more, let me know.

Last edited:
Just ordered DHI. Blind buy. But I love the original and my bottle almost is finished.

Got it from fragrance net for 85 with free shipping which I guess is a good deal considering it's 90 on the Dior site.

Just ordered DHI. Blind buy. But I love the original and my bottle almost is finished.

Got it from fragrance net for 85 with free shipping which I guess is a good deal considering it's 90 on the Dior site.
I wore this to a wedding last weekend :smokin

Just bought decants of Pure Malt, Gucci Pour Homme II and La Nuit. Can't wait to try them out. Add Tobacco Vanille and my big bottle of Aventus and I'm more than ready for the cold weather

Learn something new everyday, Sephora doesn't carry Chanel. I was gonna get my mom something. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom