Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

How do you like scent of peace for him, bottle is dope still hasnt released at my saks yet. @needsomejays

Last edited:
Wore TV today thinking it was gonna be cold November weather. Turns out it's 70 here. RIP to the people who have to sit next to me in class

Lol, I wore tv yesterday put it on at 7am for work it was in the 50's but it was pumpin like crazy in the office got back home was still going strong around 8pm

A few softer scents that last just as long.

Back to black will have you smelling like honey for two days
Guerlain Cuir Beluga lasts two days on me too
Dior Bois D'argent projects for over a day on me, it's never a skin scent at any point

95% of what I own, I want to just last through the work day, nothing more.

Now that I mentioned it, Dior Privèe line aren't too costly, we could split some of those.

nerd.gif

TV finally came in and man I had a 100% change of heart on this. Not sure if it's the batch or what but I'm loving it right now

Only received payment on the Musc Ravageur split from 3 out of 10 participants. The quicker everyone get back to me, the quicker I can place the order.

^^^

You got mail.

nsj, just PMd you back.

Anyone bought from pudgiegirl on Ebay before?

Looks legit. Curious to hear of your experiences though if so.

Damn. Everyone pay up for the Musc! I'm ready to try out all these colognes it's cold out here 
laugh.gif

damn flakers

lemme know when we get a clive christian split

im all the way down

No go on back to black, so ended up buying a bottle of pure havane to retry. The first time was from a decant and it just had a horrible dry down on me, but I'm glad I gave it another go it's good.

i want to buy my sisters some perfume for xmas, but i'm kind of lost on what smells good.. i know i liked how chanel chance smelled, but i'm not trying to drop that much..  

I was gonna suggest Chanel Chance, but nevermind. Lol

I know the Marc Jacobs, Thierry Mugler, Dior and Chanel's are all big sellers, but probably can't be had at a discount.

Last edited:
I was gonna suggest Chanel Chance, but nevermind. Lol

I know the Marc Jacobs, Thierry Mugler, Dior and Chanel's are all big sellers, but probably can't be had at a discount.
Yeah, i use to buy chance for my ex, and that stuff smelled really nice to me, but it's a little pricey.. i'm all ready buying all are their kids gifts, and i just wanna get them a little something too

i'm thinking around the $40 to $50 dollar range.. is viva la juicy any good ? 

i want to buy my sisters some perfume for xmas, but i'm kind of lost on what smells good.. i know i liked how chanel chance smelled, but i'm not trying to drop that much..  

Love any of the Chanel's on a lady; the Marc Jacobs are very popular too

I bought the girl I was dating last Xmas one of the Kiehl's perfumes and I loved it on her

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom