Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Did you go in person or online? Coney Island is a good one many like

HTTP doesn't have refills because they don't have testers for them; Scent of Peace for Him is too new

I called up and ordered with a customer service rep. And Thats exactly what she said about both the http and scent of peace. Any suggestions to a better refill?? I could always call and change my refill if I do it soon

I called up and ordered with a customer service rep. And Thats exactly what she said about both the http and scent of peace. Any suggestions to a better refill?? I could always call and change my refill if I do it soon

People mentioned I Love NY as a good one. I'm not too familiar with Bond No. 9 but I have smelled Riverside Drive before and it was awesome. People in this thread also LOVE New Haarlem

I like Bleeker St or you can't go wrong with New Haarlem

People mentioned I Love NY as a good one. I'm not too familiar with Bond No. 9 but I have smelled Riverside Drive before and it was awesome. People in this thread also LOVE New Haarlem

Bond 9's I Love NY is a line of theirs not just one cologne; it's more cost friendly compared to their normal fragrances

On another note, my girl bought perfume and it came with her choice of around 5 samples. She got two for me one of them was Tommy and the other one was.......Le Male. Wore it out last night to the bar smelling like a male prostitute with no damns given lol

I've been thinking about other scents I would want for the a cold weather cologne and I've come to the conclusion that I definitely want a vanilla apple scent or something with a vanilla fruity scent but is still manly. Any suggestions

I've been thinking about other scents I would want for the a cold weather cologne and I've come to the conclusion that I definitely want a vanilla apple scent or something with a vanilla fruity scent but is still manly. Any suggestions
boss bottled

You might wanna peep the I Love NY for Holidays

Notes: tangerine, blueberries, dark plum, purple freesia, osmanthus, sandalwood, white amber, teakwood, vanilla gelatto, sensual mus

You might wanna peep the I Love NY for Holidays

Notes: tangerine, blueberries, dark plum, purple freesia, osmanthus, sandalwood, white amber, teakwood, vanilla gelatto, sensual mus

Just peeped. Might have to hit up Nordstrom in KOP when I'm home for Thanksgiving Break

You guys had mentioned  that Thierry Mugler had some decent perfumes ( for females).. what are some good ones ?

Last edited:
Just copped Gucci by Gucci with that Macy's Giftcard thing. Trying to figure out what I want with the rest of the $50

For me, can't say that I find any of the Bond no.9 stuff full bottle worthy. I sold my bleecker st. even tho I got it for a steal, it still wasn't worth it.

TM is very overrated for women; they make about 50 different perfumes but none of them are anything special

only reason i was looking at them is because they're not that expensive, and they had decent reviews.. i'm just trying to get a quick little gift for my 2 sister for xmas.. i would buy them some of the more expensive perfumes, but shoot i'm all ready buying their kids gifts 
laugh.gif

only reason i was looking at them is because they're not that expensive, and they had decent reviews.. i'm just trying to get a quick little gift for my 2 sister for xmas.. i would buy them some of the more expensive perfumes, but shoot i'm all ready buying their kids gifts :lol:  

oh if it's for your sister then screw it and go for it; I thought it was for a girl you were getting down with :lol:

Clinique has some new women's perfumes that smell good and are a good bargain in a gift set

http://www.clinique.com/product/158...s-Sets/A-Little-Happiness-Gift-Set/index.tmpl

^ Nah, if it was for a female i was with or trying to get with.. i'm going chanel all the way or maybe even that dior someone mentioned in here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom