Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Got some Gucci by Gucci tonight with those macys codes

**** is fire

Not sure which one I like most now between that and YSL L'Homme.

I don't want to hate on your purchase but honestly, G by G is GREAT...for an hour. I used to think "I can't smell it cause I'm used to it" but nah...I've asked around and no one can even smell it on me unless they put their nostrils directly on my neck. it's a shame, cause the initial scent is one of my favorites. @#$% just smells so classy

Last edited:
Anyone here mess with hermes eau de'orange verte? I have a bottle from years back that's almost out. Right now I'm mostly on that bvlgari(don't know which one off the top of my head). Also ran out of my go to acqua di parma

less than 100ml left of Tobacco Vanille
please don't message me if you aren't actually going to buy
this would actually probably be close to gone by now if I didn't have so many people contact me and then never end up paying

Last edited:
Just tried Scent of Peace Him

It's amazing very impressed; reminds me of HTTP without the apple scent and a bit more cirtusy and musky

Last edited:
Anyone like scents from Givenchy? Sampled Pi the other day and i'm digging it. I'm smelling vanilla in it even though i don't think their is any in it.

Crazy how NSJ ships yesterday and the TV is here already! Not very versatile stuff but it is a good scent to have around

TV is a scent you definitely need to dress up with imo. Goes perfect me with a sweater/cardigan, raw jeans and some nice boots or wingtips

i know this scent is nothing special, but i can't wait to finally smell this pure malt i grabbed from nsj..  none of these stores carry it around here

Last edited:
Nothing really in particular. Just wondering what colognes have longevity when I finally go shopping for it

Back
Top Bottom