Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Stillin

It had:
Artisan
Artisan Black
Vintage
Classic

I think for $3 for the Artisans alone are worth it. I also smelled Chanel Allure homme and that **** was incredible

That's tough because many do

Price range?
anything except creed prices(don't like creed) and too much imo. It's hard to explain online what scents I like. Acqua di Parma smelled beautiful and I got a nice feeling in my stomach the first time I smelled it, but I want something less fruity, more masculine

TM is very overrated for women; they make about 50 different perfumes but none of them are anything special

:wow:

Angel, Alien, and Womanity are unique and distinct as heck IMO.

Women's fragrances that actually had me stop ask what they were wearing.
Alien
Womanity
Black Orchid
Flowerbomb
Hypnotic Poison

Last edited:
 Angel, Alien, and Womanity are unique and distinct as heck IMO.

Angel of course is easily identifiable and unique. But both Alien and Womanity had me turning around and actually asking a lady what she was wearing.
Which of these 3 would you say is the best one ?

Stillin

Love all the Varvatos stuff but the longevity problems are a deal breaker. Went back to the Nittany Mall and copped Allure Pour Homme instead. Love it

anything except creed prices(don't like creed) and too much imo. It's hard to explain online what scents I like. Acqua di Parma smelled beautiful and I got a nice feeling in my stomach the first time I smelled it, but I want something less fruity, more masculine

Never smelled Acqua di Parma, but if you're looking for a masculine scent with subtle fruit tones, try Polo Red.

Not a fan of most Polo fragrances (many are too artificial and the brand is very over saturated IMO,) but Red is damn good. My girl likes it and I've gotten a couple of comments in it already, and I've only worn it twice.

Never smelled Acqua di Parma, but if you're looking for a masculine scent with subtle fruit tones, try Polo Red.

Not a fan of most Polo fragrances (many are too artificial and the brand is very over saturated IMO,) but Red is damn good. My girl likes it and I've gotten a couple of comments in it already, and I've only worn it twice.
k thanks good to know.

And u should definitely try acqua di Parma, one of the best colognes hands down

View media item 649069I know I slept for a long time but this is damn good stuff. Absolutely perfect for the cold weather. Nice citrus front that mellows out to a nice vanilla. Excellent for everyday use

Just got a new bottle of aqua di gio for my b-day i hear good things but wanted to know what you guys think

Def a good scent but it's probably the most worn cologne out of the entire male population lol. Still solid stuff

yeah I love Allure; I love the entire line really outside of the Extreme version they make

Any experience with Platinum Egoiste? Was only able to get a whiff of it at the mall and it was weird

And u should definitely try acqua di Parma, one of the best colognes hands down

Noted, but I probably won't be buying any new scents for a while. Already have:

Play (Givenchy)
Bleu (Chanel)
Eau Sauvage (Dior)
Red (Polo)
Only The Brave (Diesel)

and a few others here and there that I don't use very often. Not even including all of the samples I have piled up (I started giving them to my girl's brother :lol: ). Think I'm done buying cologne at LEAST until next year.

Def a good scent but it's probably the most worn cologne out of the entire male population lol. Still solid stuff
Any experience with Platinum Egoiste? Was only able to get a whiff of it at the mall and it was weird

I personally never liked it; kind of an odd smelling cologne to me

When my neighbors son had on Aqua di gio I knew it was time to call it quits.
He is in middle school by the way.

Acqua di Gio is the third step to get into colognes when you're young. It goes from Axe>Curve>Acqua do Gio. Doesn't make it a bad scent but that's just how it goes :lol:

Last edited:
Acqua di Gio is the third step to get into colognes when you're young. It goes from Axe>Curve>Acqua do Gio. Doesn't make it a bad scent but that's just how it goes
laugh.gif
This. I followed a different but similar progression.

Old Spice/Axe>Adidas>Lacoste

I personally never liked it; kind of an odd smelling cologne to me
Yeah it's really odd. 

I'm honestly about to work on copping the entire Allure line. Allure PH, Allure PH Sport, Allure PH Edition Blanche. Am I missing anything besides the extreme?

Back
Top Bottom