Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

Stillin

Love all the Varvatos stuff but the longevity problems are a deal breaker. Went back to the Nittany Mall and copped Allure Pour Homme instead. Love it
Stillin

Love all the Varvatos stuff but the longevity problems are a deal breaker. Went back to the Nittany Mall and copped Allure Pour Homme instead. Love it
I get great longevity from Rock Volume 1 but most of you probably wouldn't like it

A lifetime supply of Tuscan Leather for under $400 
eek.gif

They have quite a few Amouages in stock also.. No Reflection Man, tho or else I would cash out, been wanting that for too long.

what's the 21% code? 

Just blind bought Terre d' Hermes EDT For a more versatile scent, since DHI feels out of place for me when I'm at a casual environment. Hope it lives up to the hype that Basenotes built up. I'm just looking for a simple yet good scent and this seems to suit that description

Last edited:
really though
someone needs to buy some tobacco vanille
$35.50 for the next person who claims 15ml
aka you save around 5 bucks

Last edited:
I'm immediately regretting blind buying Terre d'Hermes...now I'm reading that it's an older man type of scent, probably something my dad would love to wear :smh: Should I just not open it and give it to him on his birthday?

Just bought it. I'm too lazy to go to a store to try it :lol: I saw how much love it was getting on Basenotes, and since that's the site that influenced me to get DHI, I thought this would be a good buy too

I'm immediately regretting blind buying Terre d'Hermes...now I'm reading that it's an older man type of scent, probably something my dad would love to wear :smh: Should I just not open it and give it to him on his birthday?

I read good things about it too and sampled it at sephora and wasn't a fan. It did smell like something an older guy would wear.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom