Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

I had just as much hate for TdH as I did Aventus.. But Terre d'hermes is a masterpiece bitter orange top and vetiver and woody dry down, class and masculinity in a bottle. Along with Aventus, they are two of the most versatile male frags ever. Older women love them.

Wore allure homme today for the first thing. The first thing I did was smile. I can't stop smelling myself.

I can def see this becoming a signature scent for me in the cooler weather

I had just as much hate for TdH as I did Aventus.. But Terre d'hermes is a masterpiece bitter orange top and vetiver and woody dry down, class and masculinity in a bottle. Along with Aventus, they are two of the most versatile male frags ever. Older women love them.

I don't mind it being a slightly "older" scent; I just don't want to smell like a douchebag from the 80s-90s :lol: (my dad LOVES those type of scents :x ) :lol: I'll try it for a while, and if I don't like it, I'll just give it to my dad and buy him something else

Last edited:
I don't mind it being a slightly "older" scent; I just don't want to smell like a douchebag from the 80s-90s :lol: (my dad LOVES those type of scents :x ) :lol: I'll try it for a while, and if I don't like it, I'll just give it to my dad and buy him something else

This is a classy scent smelling like a douchebag is Guilty, One Million, Le Male, etc

Man I think I have to go to my dad's house and hide his Le Male bottle. Hate that @#$% with a passion !

Last edited:

Which of these 3 would you say is the best one ?
Thats too tough to pick. All 3 are completely different.
ok, which one would you buy for a 20 something year old  ? 
nerd.gif

and, yeah that la male is terrible imo... i bought a small bottle a while back and sole it immediately

Stillin you're a huge fan of Clinique Happy right? I really need a go-to casual scent that lasts for more than an hour :smh:

Last edited:
Package arrived today. I got Pure Malt, La Nuit, and Gucci Pour Homme II. Very satisfied, buy NSJs stuff, super legit and helpful dude. Buy up the TV!

Last edited:
What's Gucci Pour Homme II like? Not many choices here on base in Germany so i can't sample stuff like i used to at home.

Back
Top Bottom