Official NT Cologne Thread: Current Splits *check most current page* HTTP is an online exclusive by

lol $160 is me breaking even
I take it you haven't checked what the retail price is on tom ford private blends :lol:

Last edited:
lol $160 is me breaking even
I take it you haven't checked what the retail price is on tom ford private blends :lol:

So explain to me how it works? You get us to say how much we want and then we pay, you buy, split and then send to us?

How much is it anyway? The Italian Cypress to see how much we have to raise.

I know its 210 for the smallest bottle they have

Last edited:
So explain to me how it works? You get us to say how much we want and then we pay, you buy, split and then send to us?

How much is it anyway? The Italian Cypress to see how much we have to raise.

I know its 210 for the smallest bottle they have
yeah that's how it works
it's $378 on fragrancenet for 250ml
I'd want, at the very least, half the bottle paid for before I would order
I have no interest in splitting it though, sorry

Last edited:
Everybody has to pay beforehand. Too many flakers in the last and NSJ has been stuck with bottles he didn't originally want. He basically does it to break even. If anything, he's losing out because he paid for the decant bottles.and to my knowledge he doesn't make any money of the splits.

yeah that's how it works
it's $378 on fragrancenet for 250ml
I'd want, at the very least, half the bottle paid for before I would order
I have no interest in splitting it though, sorry

Wait so why even talk about it man. Lol you had my hopes up.

Just bought it. I'm too lazy to go to a store to try it :lol: I saw how much love it was getting on Basenotes, and since that's the site that influenced me to get DHI, I thought this would be a good buy too
damn, with my colognes I either get it for free(like acqua di Parma (tried it in store, then got it for free, or my Hermes one) or I try it in the store. That's something you really can't just buy randomly(at least for me)

Everybody has to pay beforehand. Too many flakers in the last and NSJ has been stuck with bottles he didn't originally want. He basically does it to break even. If anything, he's losing out because he paid for the decant bottles.and to my knowledge he doesn't make any money of the splits.
thanks brah
and yeah right now I do it just to help people out
I think maybe once I graduate this semester I might still do it but for some extra money on the side. Kinda like a little side business, prices would still be fair though. It's really time consuming though, so who knows

thanks brah
and yeah right now I do it just to help people out
I think maybe once I graduate this semester I might still do it but for some extra money on the side. Kinda like a little side business, prices would still be fair though. It's really time consuming though, so who knows

I know I don't frequent this thread but I do appreciate you helping out nt, always good to see. If by any chance IC gets the call up let me know I'm down for 100 ml. **** is crack. Need to get my *** off this 1 million every winter. :smh:

Most definitely appreciate nsj's help
smokin.gif

:lol: I mean I can understand trying to get things at a cheaper price but dude was really trying to dictate the price

It's all good though fam. I'm cheap as hell too

Last edited:
Lol sorry bros. It's just that smell is to dope. I would have bought some TV so he can get rid of it sooner but I haven't tried it before.

Back
Top Bottom